Oh It's On...

If that's how you wanna play Mendes...

Y/n P.O.V.
____________________

I was pulling into my driveway to see another car. Hmm... it's probably one of the boys. So I walked into Shawn and I's house to find myself completely wrong. I heard a girl's voice...

"Shawn?!?"
"Living room!" He said. So I went there.
"Y/n this is Anna, Anna this is Y/n- I cut him off "His Girlfriend!" I said harshly.
"You never said you had a girlfriend." She had the sweetest voice ever..
"Oh well. I'm Anna Bridges!" She said sweetly shaking my hand.
Damn it... She's nice!!
"Y/n Y/l/n" I said trying to be a bit softer.
"What a pretty name!" She said sitting down... On Shawn's Lap!! Breathe Y/n, Breathe.

"So Shawn how do you know Anna?" I said sarcastically.
"Uhmm... Well... We uhmm..." He said nervously.
"We used to date!" Anna said cheerily. "Oh..." I said taken aback.

I could see why Shawn dated Her she was perfect.. She checked every box. She had Long gorgeous Brown curls. Bright blazing blue eyes. The pinkest lips. Her voice was amazing!! And her body.. Her body was perfect. She was just the right size so Shawn didn't always have to pick her up or bend down... I got it!!!

"Is your hair naturally curly?" I asked slyly trying get her at something... "Yup all natural!! I get it from my mom!" She replied.
Damn it natrual.
"Well it's pretty.." I said defeated. "Yeah it's gorgeous!!" Shawn said. What the hell?!?!? Oh it's on...
"I have to go I all be back!" I said.

If that's how you wanna play Mendes.

Shawn's P.O.V.
___________________  

I was wondering where Y/n had gone I was worried. She didn't take it quite well that I was hanging out with Anna.

Especially since she was my ex...

Y/n needs to chill out. Anna was my best friend before we dated that's the only reason I said okay to hanging out as friends.
So whatever.

At the moment Anna and I we're cuddling and watching a movie. Then we try the door open...

"Y/n is that you?!?" I yelled.
"Yeah it's me!!"
Then she walked in with a boy...

"Shawn this is Elijah, Elijah that's Shawn. Oh and Anna she's really nice!"
What's she up to??
"Well he's staying for dinner and Anna you can also!"
"Yeah I'd love to" Anna said.
"Elijah let's go make dinner!!"
"Okay" following her into the kitchen.

I followed.

They started to make dinner then I saw Elijah walk up right behind Y/n and wrap his arms around her waist and hug her. He did not!!!

"So Elijah how'd you meet Y/n?" Interrupting their little moment.
"We used to date and I regret that I broke up with her everyday..." He said sadly.

He's good.

Actually he's perfect. He's everything Y/n would want... He has perfectly quiffed hair. Baby blue eyes. Sharp jawline. Toned body. And the just the right height for Y/n. Not to tall just right.

But then it happened so fast.
It felt like I'd been shot by a gun...

He kissed her!! On the lips!!

She looked flustered.

"That's it!!!" I yelled.
Everyone looked startled.
"Out of this house both of you!!" Directing my words toward Anna and Elijah.

Anna was already out the door. Elijah was about to leave but I grabbed him by his shirt and threw him against the wall.
"Next time Elijah you shouldn't hang with your ex!! Especially since she has a BOYFRIEND!!!!" I screamed.

Then he ran out the door...

Y/n's P.o.v.
______________

Well that was crazy!!! What's Shawn's problem. I get it Elijah shouldn't have kissed me. But he didn't need to kick him out!!!

Shawn's P.o.v.
__________________

I feel bad I shouldn't have thrown him out and threw him against the door.

"Y/n...." I said sheepishly.
"Yesss.."
"Come here" then patted my lap.
She sat down.
"I'm sorry Babygirl your mine and only mine and I don't like to share." She giggled to herself.
"Oh I love you Shawn!"
"I love you too Babygirl."

The End
_______________

Story idea from shawnathogwarts!! Second update for today...Your Welcome. Also more then 200 reads Thank you!!!!! Thanks for reading!!! Remember to vote and share the story for more!!!

-S.a.n.d.u.