5. Touch Me

Stella gasped as she felt his hand wrap around her wrist gently. Her breath got stuck inside her throat so tightly, she thought she might choke. Her ears were buzzing and her heart could barely endure what he was doing to her. Her cheeks were flushing. Her thighs were buckling beneath her.

She couldn't believe the Xavier Harrington was touching her. The man she thought of almost every night. The man she followed almost every waking moment.

Oh, God.

He's touching me. He's touching me. He's touching me.

Oh, God. Oh, God.

Holy shit.

She felt like screaming until it burned her vocal cords. His touch was foreign against her, her skin getting dipped with goosebumps. She could feel his hot breath against her earlobe and upper neck, making her shiver slightly. What was he doing? She could feel herself lose balance.

She then heard him softly whisper something to her.

"I like your camera."

She felt herself let out a breath, laughing a bit at how nervous she was. That's all? She got so worked up for nothing? He backed away just about an inch. She closed her eyes, trying to relieve the intensity she felt.

"Thank you," she said below her usual voice. She felt as if her voice had traveled away from her.

He grinned, showing his white teeth. He shoved his hands into his pocket casually, his eyes never leaving hers.

His eyes were such a beautiful brown. The most beautiful shade of brown. They were the cutest, biggest eyes she'd ever seen.

"I like the way you look with it, it's cute."

I'm going to fucking die.

"Um... I'm sorry?" Stella was at a loss for words.

"That camera you use to always take pictures of me like a creep," he remarked while smirking, "it gives you this look. I like it. Authentic."

Authentic. A word Stella would use repeatedly to describe Xavier.

Her cheeks were bright red as she looked down, "That's sweet, thanks. Sorry, I wa-"

A whistle from Xavier's bodyguard ended her sentence and she sighed before looking at him. Looking at him this closely, her attraction towards him only grew. It was a feeling that was becoming hard to contain. Her chest felt heavy. Could he see me or am I invisible?

"I'll see you around, I guess," he said as he rubbed the back of his neck nervously.

She nodded her head and snapped a picture of him looking at her. He smiled and walked away. She stood there for a moment, the smile on her face expanding as she replayed the little moment they had in her head. Although they didn't really do anything. Barely said anything, even. She smiled harder.

She snapped herself out of the daydream she was having and ran behind him, taking pictures of him getting into his black limo. He lowered his side of the window and waved goodbye to her with one of the most radiant smiles. She could feel her heart melt a slight bit, making her heartbeat audible behind her ears.

She gulped the lump inside her throat and darted to her car and followed his ride. She knew he was only going to the hotel. Tomorrow would be the big day for him and many other celebrities as well. She looked to her left and then right before turning the steering wheel smoothly.

She tapped on the wheel desperately but with rhythm. The buildings beside her were filled with people, and it was a miracle no one noticed Xavier traveling in his luxury car.