12. House. Food. Love.

The door opened with a click, letting Stella peak her head in and find Mr. Robins at his desk, looking over other people's pictures.

"Hi," she greeted him with a half smile, something inside of her uneasy. She didn't know what it was, but it didn't feel good.

His head rose up to look at her, a smile appearing as he threw the wheeled chair back and got up to offer her a seat. She sat down in front of his desk, resting her elbows on the corner. The seat were arranged for two to fit and were now a velvet red, which were not as comfortable as the last ones.

"So, anything new? Did he finally go out?" His eyes looked so dark now. "We're losing revenue here, and you're losing commission. Our competitors will make us seem shortcoming."

She cleared her throat awkwardly, leaving her some time to come up with something. All she could think about, was telling him the truth.

"Uh," she began, before deciding to just spill it, "he did come out and I did see him. But I didn't take any pictures."

She tried swallowing the nasty lump that had rose to her throat. He cocked an eyebrow. He looked mostly surprised. His hair still the same as ever, always back and never a hair out of place. His shirt was identical to the one the day before, and the day before that. He was a simplistic man.

"May I know why?"

"I got distracted, I guess. We got to talking and it totally left my mind." The camera was her best friend. How did she forget?

His fingers were intertwined together, his thumbs touching his chin as a thoughtful expression came to play. "So you're on talking terms with him?"

She shrugged, "Kind of. He recognizes me now."

The room grew silent, as if he were waiting for her to keep talking, as if he knew she had more to say. She glanced over at him. He stared at her before shuffling in his seat and sighing.

"Stella, I know what has been going on."

What is going on? She had been trying to figure that out.

She was taken aback. "What does that mean?"

He pulled open a drawer in his desk and pulled out a yellow folder. He opened it up and pulled out photographs. Were they hers? She tilted her head to look at them more closely. She was shocked at what she was looking at.

But who-

"I won't give names, but this was brought to my attention yesterday. Do you know who these two people are?"

It was her and Xavier, inside an alley, touching each other so closely, it seemed like they were holding each other. The picture was dark but it wasn't hard to acknowledge that it was her and Hollywood actor Xavier Harrington.

"Yes," She mumbled.

He nodded, "What type of relationship do you have with him, Stella?"

She shook her head immediately, "Not one at all. He just recognizes me now because I'm always around-"

"You could get fired for that, Stella." She took in a sharp breath. "It's in your contract when you are hired to never get romantically involved with your assigned person. Do you want me to pull up that part of the contract? I can pull yours up."

"No, Mr. Robbins. I understand. I am so sorry about this. It really isn't what it seems-"

"Are you understanding what I'm saying? You could get fired for this. I have the right to."