Chapter 18

****Tony’s POV****

To be honest, I was scared. I was horribly frightened. I was afraid that I might just lose the last blood family that I had without even knowing her that well. I wanted to though. When this was over, I would take her back to the Tower, show her around, introduce her to Pepper, get to know her. I don’t have to be the last Stark anymore.

I followed the jet plane over the ocean. Natasha told me their best guess of where Demetra would be is the decaying cabin out in the woods that Steve found a few days ago. If Loki had here in another relam though, I don’t know if we would be able to get to her. And I don’t know if I could handle it.

Lately, I’ve had trouble sleeping at night. I get flashbacks of the fight. Breathing becomes difficult. It could happen at any moment and I hate it. I don’t know how to control it and I don’t know how to tell anyone that the great Tony Stark who fly a nuclear missile into a wormhole needs a paper bag. For once I was helpless. I usually could fix anything, even inside my body like the arc reactor in my chest. But this I couldn’t control.

****Demetra’s POV****

I finished lacing my boots and stood up with a grin. I walked silently to the table where I strapped a gun to my thigh and positioned my knives in my suit. George Stacy passed by the open door, clad in black clothing. A few minutes after, I left the room and took the sleek silver elevator up to the musty old room that posed as the basement for the old cabin. I traveled through the room, up the creaky stairs, and into the morning light. At the edge of the forest, I knotted my hair up and covered my face in dirt. I tore the sleeve of my suit for good measure. Then I started to run quickly through the forest as if trying to get away from the cabin. Hearing the drown of a jet in the distance, I tried to keep a grin off my face.

ummmmm....shuffles nervously. um hi?

okay so first update in 2 months!!! wooo!!!!

hehe

okay so i know it's not long it's reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaalllllllly short but it's all i can come up with for now. i'll try to get more up soon

the reason why i havent updated is becasue the spark for this story just isnt there anymore. and ive used up all my plot. i really didnt think i would come this far. i didnt plan far enough ahead.

but i was thiinking that when this is finished (and it will be soon) that i'll make a prequel to this???????? idk but it'll focus on her past life before she went under.

and yes, to clarify, in this chapter she is under the spell so she's current;y fighting on the bad side

it's 12:30 am i should sleep haha :D

vote and comment please??? :) <3