Acknowledgments

Hello, again. This isn't the end, as you're well aware, but I hope you're having fun. There will be another story, and I hope you read that one too. Thanks for hanging on, especially as things got twisty in there. I know I laid a lot of heavy things upon your chest, and I really want you to realize this is fiction. I don't know Prince Harry that well, no more than a crush. But I want there to be a bigger story, something else we talk about. I think Prince Harry would agree.

You have already read The Armor (Prince Harry fanfic #1), The Shield (Prince Harry fanfic #2). Now you can read The Sword (Prince Harry fanfic #3), The Royalty (Prince Harry fanfic #4) and The Crown (Prince Harry fanfic #5). You can expect it to be awesome, and Harry and Lucy move into the next stage of their relationship. It will take place three years in their future together, and things are getting dirty. You can expect the same wit and cliffhangers, as well as the cute stuff that you have come to love (or hate). Plus, more people from around Harry's world will be added in.

In The Sword (Prince Harry fanfic #3), you also get to know Lucy better. And their relationship comes out... or does it? You'll have to read and find out.

Let this be understood: I want Lucy and Harry's relationship to be real. I want them to friends, and I want them to have a future. I don't want him trapped. It is also a big thing to marry or be in a relationship with Harry. The media will follow the person around; the media will come after them. It is one of the hardest decisions. This is the future of this person. It isn't something you can just decide, even if you love him. This is the life you would have to live. So, thanks for your understanding with that.

In The Armor (Prince Harry fanfic #1), we explored mass shootings in America, with Lucy's past and such. It is a problem, still today. In The Shield (Prince Harry fanfic #2), we talked about immigration and the refugee crisis. This is a problem, and many people do not accept refugees and look down upon them. I hope you got to understand a little bit more of difficulties faced in Europe and around the world.

I promise you, The Sword (Prince Harry fanfic #3) will be awesome too. You're going to read a lot of new things and you're going to imagine new places. However, you might have to Google a few things. I hope you like where you end up going and the things you'll see.

This is my promise to you, as my readers: I will try to make it awesome. I will try to make it real. I will try to make it wonderful and memorable. And I will try my hardest for it to be amazingly awesome. 

 First, thanks to Prince Harry for never reading this, or it would be super awkward (even though we'll never meet). I would get super embarrassed and probably cry myself to sleep at night. We're just going to pretend like he can't read this, ever, not that he would.

Second, and the real thanks to my readers, the Prince Harry fans and to the people who are like "This seems interesting enough." Thanks for reading, for voting and commenting. If you just read it, thanks, because it gets it more out there, and thanks for putting up with some of my shit.

Third, thanks to the people who do vote on this story and the people who comment, because this gets more reads. Thanks for that. I also can thank myself for that, because I comment on everything.

Thanks, Sophia. Oh, you're welcome, Sophia.
But, seriously, thanks.

I hope I didn't piss all of you off too much so you don't read The Sword (Prince Harry fanfic #3). I hope you enjoy it. Read The Royalty (Prince Harry fanfic #4) too! Read The Crown (Prince Harry fanfic #5)!

Have nice lives,

S. Johnson (SophiaJohnson225)

**************

November 2022 Update:

Johnson published her first book and series, the "Castle of Skulls" trilogy, in Summer 2022, and in October 2022, she became a USA Today bestselling author with the book "Fight for Darkness," coauthored with Susan Stradiotto. You can read her books on Amazon and Barnes and Nobel. Coming in 2023, she'll be publishing three new books!

Follow Sophia-Rose on social media!

TikTok>> tiktok.com/@sjohnsonbooks

Facebook>> facebook.com/AuthorS.Johnson/

Instagram>> instagram.com/s.johnsonbooks/

johnsonbooks/