Blink

Zac's POV

"Drive faster Lucas, I think we are loosing him"

"It's Nate, he isn't going to leave us" Was Lucas's response

"Dad... Dad... Come on... Don't leave me... Don't leave us" I say vigorously slapping his cheeks.

I sit back. Hopeless.
"It's no use" I say "He's gone"

Sawyer put her arm around me and comforted me.
"People always leave" She paused
"But some come back" She said
I looked at her and back down at my father.

The car came to a holt, Lucas got out of the car and lifted him out and ran into the hospital quickly whilst Haley, Sawyer and I waited anxiously.

"Why do bad things happen to good people?" I questioned
"You sound just like your brother" Haley said. Wrapping her arms around me.

"Wake up, wake up." I heard Lucas shouting in my ear. We must have all fallen asleep. Then again it is about three in the morning.

"It's Nate, he's okay" We all looked at each other and smiled.
"They're discharging him now so your going to have to make some room for him"

We all shuffled along so that he was capable of sitting down.
He sat down and closed the door behind him.

"I'm glad your okay" I said

"Of course I am aslong as I've got my family"
Lucas drove off into the night sky.

-- The next day--

Everyone reunited together once more. Person after person flooded in one after the other to make sure Nathan was safe.
My dad may be safe but I wasn't safe from the new school term but I guess it will be better than the old term especially since I've got my new girlfriend.
I grasped Sawyer's hand as we approached school.

Nathan's POV

"I'm pretty sure that was the last person we know who just came to wish us well" I said

"Why what are you thinking Nathan Scott?" Haley said slightly anxious.
I grabbed her hand and walked her over to the car. She sat down and we buckled up.

"Take a ride with me Haley James?" I asked as she smiled back at me. I started the engine and off we went.
Are lives may be a bit messed up in a little town named Tree Hill but there is only One Tree Hill...

And it's our home.

----------------------------------------------
Hope you liked the story guys. Let me know what you though. I love the feedback. I really enjoyed writing the book and thanks for being part of the journey! 

There is only One Tree Hill.