Bianchi

Disclamer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano. This is a work of fiction not for profit.

Holding a sleeping baby in her arms, the poisonous scorpion stood in front of a grave, looking shallowly at the name that was engraved on it.

She felt lifeless, wearing nothing but black it was her long light pink hair that made her sparkle. How much she felt shattered right now, she wasn't the only one though, everyone was hurting, but not as much as him.

She hoped that someone was with him, to support him; he wasn't familiar with such feelings, he was never familiar with feelings at all. She smiled remembering when she came to her to open up about her crush on him. She was shocked at first, tried to make her realize it wasn't the best thing and that she should forget about it. After all, it wasn't everyday that you have a crush on the most dangerous Mafioso; plus if she kept it on, she would only get hurt. More hurt than when she found out about her long time love's relationship with her best friend.

How much she cried. And Bianchi was there to support her; it took her a while to get over it.

She got out of her musing when the baby woke up and started crying.

"There, there, don't cry." She lulled.

The baby was the spitting image of his mother.

Haru.

"Bianchi-san; Haru knows that he won't be able to look at this child, not only the child resembles me but he was never good with kids." The brunette weakly laughed on her hospital bed.

She was so fragile right now; she was fading away, little by little. Her usual sparkling chocolate eyes were dull and surrounded by dark circles, her body was lightly shaking.

"Why?" was all the scorpion could mutter, her eyes were watering.

Haru watched the baby sleeping beside her, "because he wanted this baby -desu."

"There were many ways to have a child! Yet you chose the one that is deadly for you!" snapped Bianchi waking up the baby that started crying.

"It was her choice; it's late now, there's nothing we can do." Interfered a voice.

"There, there don't cry mommy is here." Haru ؤradled as she kissed her child's forehead.

"You just shut up! You knew it would kill her yet you let her have this baby!" she got up and held him from his collar, "how could you? You are a doctor, damn it! How could you? Shamal!!"

He avoided her eyes.

He felt guilty, and he was guilty.

Just like Tsuna.

Oh! How much she hated both of them at that time.

Holding protectively the child and looking one last time at the gravestone, she made her way to the Sawada house, where she would raise this child with Nana just like Haru wanted.

And she would wait 'till the father proclaims his child.

'You know Haru, when the spring fades away all that is left is its sweet breeze.'