Dino

Disclamer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano. This is a work of fiction not for profit.

Exiting the Sawada estate, the Tenth boss of the Chiavarone Famiglia tripped in the stairs, fortunately for him the floor was there for him, like always.

He sighed for the nth time when his phone vibrated, "Yes Romario?"

"Boss, we've found him." His right-hand man answered, earning his boss' relief.

"Where?" he asked, rubbing his nose.

"Nami-chuu rooftop, he just got there; do you want me to come and get you?"

"No need, going alone is better; thanks Romario." Hanging up, he started walking towards Nami-Chuu.

Putting his hands in his jeans pockets, his mind wandered to a certain brunette who left them a few weeks ago, leaving everyone drowning in sadness. Especially her husband: his own pupil and one of the Decimo's guardians, a certain raven haired man known as the strongest guardian of the Vongola famiglia.

Hibari kyoya.

He was there for him and supported him through his phase.

The man fell into despair when his wife passed away; she was his everything. For him who never liked people came to love such a lady, was a proof of idiocy for some, and a proof of strength for many.

He went through a difficult breakdown, started by biting people to death, refusing to meet anyone, and finally breaking to tears.

The Bronco neglected his own family to support his hurting friend while no one could; Tsuna tried his best to support his own wife and the entire family, whereas Gokudera and Yamamoto were lost.

For a person who was usually never meddled directly with the mafia, her death saddened everyone. Even Xanxus and the Varia attended the funeral, not because they felt sorry for the Decimo or her husband, but because she was also their friend.

Whenever Dino saw her she would always be smiling, the first time he saw her she was a simple cute girl claiming her love for his younger brother. He would've never guessed that she would one day marry the cloud guardian though.

"You've taken a lot from Kyoya as I see." Stated the bucking horse as he entered the balcony where stood Haru alone, eyes wandering in the beautiful night sky. "You hated the crowd inside?"

"Kyoya left Haru alone –desu." She sighed, "people are only talking about mafia related stuff in the party and Haru got bored, so."

"May I join you in your boredom?" he laughed.

She giggled "why did you bother asking?"

"So how're things going with him?"

"Slow, lovely and irritating." She chuckled.

"He loves you."

"Haru knows. He never lets a second pass without reminding Haru –desu."

As the wind caressed her cheeks and made her chocolate hair dance she mused "You know he never says those words and Haru doesn't need to hear them, because no words can describe what we feel for each other."

She was beautifully shining under the full moon, that even the stars were jealous of the moon's adoration for her.

"I'm happy he found himself a loving girl like you; I'm jealous."

"H-Hahi! Dino-san! Saying it like that is embarrassing –desu."

"Lucky him."

The cloud guardian had always been a solitary wolf, needing nothing from no one. Until she was mixed up in his life. Dino chuckled as he recalled the multiple times, Hibari sought his help indirectly –according to Reborn, it was more of Dino meddling in his pupil's sentimental life than the other asking for help.

"Hey Kyoya! What are you doing here?" asked Dino in an enthusiastic manner, walking toward his pupil the rooftop.

He half expected him to attack him –like usual– or to... attack him... there weren't many things the bronco did with the lone wolf aside fighting, well it was more like Dino trying to have a normal conversation while dodging the youngster's serious attacks.

To his surprise he... ignored him.

Literally ignored him; not responding by his infamous 'hn'. That was odd, very odd. More like scary.

Approaching the 19 year old male, he followed his gaze and gasped when it landed on a very familiar chocolate haired girl.

Dear Lord, was it apocalypse already?

"Hey Bronco."

The blond looked at the raven haired man seriously, what was he going say in such a situation? He'd face palm if he hears the usual 'I'll bite you to death.'

"How do you propose to a girl?" he deadpanned.

The blond screamed before fainting.

Opening the door of Nami Chuu's rooftop, he immediately spotted the man in person standing in the same place he stood years ago.

"Hey Kyoya."

'You know Haru, when spring fades away the clouds will never stop mourning it.'