Lambo

Disclamer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano. This is a work of fiction not for profit.

"Hahi! Haru will always love Lambo-chan!"

He could still remember her sweet voice calling for him, her warm hands holding his.

He wondered if was going to forget her voice, the shape of her face, her features.

He knew that one day he would.

But he didn't want to.

He didn't want to forget about his Haru-nee. He wanted to remember everything.

Every single detail, every single memory.

Losing her damaged him in every possible way; he couldn't bear forgetting about her; if he ever does... if he does... he...!

"Lambo, Lambo!"

He was being shaken, he opened his eyes as he breath heavily.

"Lambo are you okay?"

Looking up, he recognized the young girl sitting on his bed her hands on his shoulders.

"Ah I-Pin..."

"Are you okay?" she asked again.

"Yeah I am." He muttered annoyingly, "why did you wake me up?"

Her eyes saddened, "you were crying..."

"What-" his sentence died in his throat when he touched his wet eyelids.

"Are you okay?" again this question, he started getting angry, he couldn't hold it anymore.

"What the hell is wrong with you? Why do you keep asking me this question?" he blurted angrily.

He expected her to scream back, to kick him like the old days.

He didn't expect her to hug him like a baby.

"You are not okay; cry it all out." Her voice was hypnotizing, before he knew it his eyes started to pour hot tears.

He buried his face in her neck and held her closer. She was warm, and smelt camellia.

"Haru-san, what do you think of these?"

"Hahi! Red Camellias!" she clasped her hands, "what a beautiful idea Lambo-chan! What do you think I-Pin-chan?"

'Even though I told her to stop using 'chan' after my name...' he sighed.

They were at a flower shop, choosing flowers to decorate her wedding. I-Pin was right behind them reading a book when she answered,

"Whoa! Beautiful! They will fit!"

"Red Camellia, are a symbol for Ardent, Unconditional and Eternal Love. I think they are perfect Haru-nee!" smiled Fuuta.

"Hahi! Wonderful, Haru loves them!" she cheered happily.

His Nee-san was getting married, who would've thought this day would come! Who would've thought she would marry that man. He laughed at that idea; the world was full of surprises.

"What are you laughing at Lambo-chan?" questioned the brunette.

"I was just thinking how beautiful you'll look like wearing your wedding dress; how much Kyoko-san will cry at the ceremony and the disaster the family will cause, like usual." He smiled fondly, as she hugged him taking him by surprise.

"Thank you Lambo-chan for always being here for me, Haru will always love you!"

She laughed heartily as she hugged both Fuuta and I-Pin, "of course Haru will always love Fuuta-kun and I-Pin-chan too!"

Group hugs were never his thing, but if it included Haru he would never reject the offer.

"I miss her..."

"I know, I miss her too." I-Pin massaged his head as she played with his hair.

"I'm afraid to forget about her..." he sniffed squeezing her tightly.

She broke the hug and put her hands on his cheeks kissing his eyelids, "don't worry you won't; as long as the whole family is together, we shall never forget about her."

Her sweet reassuring smile wooed him, as he put his hands on hers and approached her face with his, slowly closing their eyes, someone knocked the door; making them break contact and blush.

"Lambo, I-Pin, are you here?"

"Y-yes!" responded the Chinese.

The intruder opened the door and smiled when he saw them, "Bianchi-san is here, come down stairs."

"Okay, we're coming right away." The lightning guardian scratched his head as he got up, extending his hand to her, which she gladly accepted, by squeezing it.

"Ah you are up, Lambo-kun!" exclaimed Nana when she saw them getting down the stairs.

"Bianchi just came back; she's in the living room with Fuuta!"

"Okay, thanks mama."

Bianchi and Fuuta both smiled when they saw the two teenagers hands entwined.

"I'm home." Greeted the older woman.

"Welcome back." Responder the teens.

When Lambo noticed the pram next to her, he wanted to stop, but he got carried by I-Pin.

"Whoa, cute!" exclaimed I-Pin looking at the sleeping child.

When finally looking at the baby, his eyes watered.

I-Pin was right, he will never forget about Haru. This baby confirmed her words.

'You know Haru-nee, when spring fades away the thunder will also go away.'