Miura -Hibari- Haru

Disclamer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano. This is a work of fiction not for profit.

Haru had always been a simple girl with simple dreams.

She was born as an only child in a loving family that gave her everything she had ever wanted; she grew up as a hyperactive young girl whose dream was to marry her childhood sweetheart and become a mafia boss' wife.

But life does not simply flow as we plan for it, and Miura Haru's life took an unplanned turn when she met Hibari Kyoya.

He was a delinquent born into a prestigious family; older than her, he carved for discipline and used any mean to accomplish it.

They were two different kinds of people whose future and destiny were entwined.

After a long period of denial, Haru came in terms with her own feelings and accepted the fact that she fell for Nami Chuu's strongest and emotionless Disciplinary Committee president.

It took her long to get the man in question open up for her and longer for him to reciprocate her feelings, but it was worth it.

Hibari Kyoya was worth any sacrifice.

She laughed at the nostalgia of her younger days when her friends used to warn her about the skylark. "Haru-chan, you will only end up being hurt." "Haru are you sure about it?" "Stupid woman! Of all people, why him? Do have a death wish or something?"

Well, they weren't completely wrong; she ended up being hurt many times because of Hibari, from his insensitiveness to her kidnappings, but their love overcame all the obstacles in their way.

Throughout the years, the brunette grew accustomed to his cold demeanors and reserved personality, as his actions spoke more than words could ever mean.

She did not know why she fell for him, but the day she put a clear note on her feelings, she never let go of him.

The light breeze was bitter with the fading smell of the cold green tea. Haru had been waiting for her husband all afternoon, but it was already evening and still no sign of him.

The brunette who had been sitting on the futon sighed, 'He is not coming, is he?'

Hibari had promised his wife to come early that day and spend what was left of it with her; she looked tiredly at the tea plate in front of her on the low table, even if she understood that he was not able to let go of his work, Haru still felt a little sad and betrayed.

As she sat up deciding to put away the plate, the door of the living room was slid open.

"Kyoya..." the brunette breathed, her heart skipping a beat.

The skylark walked inside not muttering a single apology, but it was not a problem as Haru was used to his behavior.

She looked at the raven haired man sitting on the futon next to hers, blushing she stuttered on her words, as if she was a young girl on her first date,

"I-I'll go heat the t-tea again, it turned cold."

But before she was able to take the plate, Hibari took procession of the cup and drank it.

"It's cold...!" the words never came out of her mouth; there was so much she wanted to rant about, but looking at his earnest face while eating made her happy.

The skylark laid down and put his head on her lap, his piercing gaze never leaving hers. She believed to have, at that moment, blushed fifty shades of red.

In a moment of ease she put her hand in his spiky hair and started playing with it.

Haru smiled, leaving all her heartache behind. He was with her, it was all that mattered.

"I love you."

The brunette smiled and inhaled the fresh air of December. It was a beautiful day, one which she intended to spend with her beloved carnivore.

Picking up her purse, Haru dialed a number on her phone, and spoke when the other line picked up,

"Kyoya, stop everything you are doing, Haru is passing by to take you on a date –desu!"

'You know Kyoya, when spring fades away, summer will come right after it."