Sasagawa Kyoko

Disclamer: Katekyo Hitman Reborn belongs to Akira Amano. This is a work of fiction not for profit.

Holding tightly a folder to her chest, the mafia boss' wife walked nervously out of the clinic, making her way to a certain Audi car.

As she opened the door and sat on the passenger's seat, she released a breath she didn't realize she was holding.

"Is everything okay Kyoko-chan?" asked the blue haired woman sitting on the driver's seat.

"Um, yeah don't worry Chrome-chan." Smiled the brunette.

"So how were the results?" looking at the folder her friend was holding.

"It's... positive."

"Oh my! Kyoko-chan! Congratulations!" the bluenette cheered, "did you tell the boss?"

"N-not yet... I don't think I'm ready to."

"Are you afraid of his response? Kyoko-chan you know him better than me, and we both know he'll be happy!"

"It's not him... it's me..." Kyoko corrected.

"What do you mean?"

"Haru-chan told me once that when I'll get pregnant, she should be the first person to be informed, she said that she dreamed of the day she'll go to shop with both of us to buy baby clothes for me or for you. And yet..." her eyes watered as she held the folder close to her chest.

Chrome understood the pain that her friend was going through, they both lost an important person. They lost the person who always made things fine –when they were not– with her smile.

Taking off her seat belt she hugged her friend, "Kyoko-chan, don't be sad, I'm sure she's happy for you right now..."

As she wiped her tears, the honey eyed woman apologized for getting sensitive, and Chrome drove off to the Vongola base.

"And, how are things with Mukuro-san?" asked the brunette after a heavy silence.

"Complicated... and odd; like always." Chrome simply answered.

When Kyoko had problems with Tsuna, or when Chrome was having a hard time with Mukuro, Haru had always been the one to help.

Yet when they both needed her the most, she wasn't there, not anymore.

"Haru-chan... are you sure you're okay?"

"What are you talking about Kyoko-chan!! Of course Haru is okay! Today is her best friend's wedding –desu!"

"You and Tsu-kun..."

"Hahi! Again with that? Haru told you she's totally over Tsuna-san! Of course I still love him, but not the same way anymore!" reassured the cosplayer as she hugged her friend tightly.

Today was Kyoko and Tsuna's wedding, and both girls were in the bride's changing room getting her fixed; both Chrome and Hana were helping with the finishing, Bianchi and Nana were helping elsewhere; which left the two girls alone.

"Plus Haru has that man now! And he loves Haru veeeery much! Even though he doesn't show it in public –desu! Haru is very happy for both of you!"

Her eyes watered, "Haru-chan..."

"Hahi! Kyoko-chan don't cry you'll ruin your make up –desu!" whined the other, looking at each other and both girls exploded with laughter.

"Haru-chan, I'm sorry and thank you; I'm glad you're my friend!" she said as she jumped in her friend's arms.

"Kyoko-chan! There is no 'thank you or 'sorry' in friendships, remember!" laughed Haru.

"Hahi! Haru just had a wonderful idea!"

"What is it Haru-chan?" questioned the brunette looking at her friend in disbelief.

"Since Haru loves Tsuna-san and Kyoko-chan very much, how about we get our future children marry in the future?" she asked with shining eyes, "like that our love will keep on living through our children –desu!"

Kyoko laughed heartily, "I don't mind at all Haru-chan; it's a great idea!"

"See I told you!!"

"Wait... does it mean he talked to you about getting married?" Kyoko blurted making Haru blush.

"He... insinuated... I don't think he meant it, though..."

"What are you talking about? You know him, I'm sure he meant it! Haru-chan I'm so happy for you!!"

"Kyoko-chan, Haru-chan, are you ready? It's time, and you father is waiting at the door." Interrupted Chrome as she made her way into the room.

"Yes, we're coming!" responded Kyoko.

As both girls checked the bride one last time, Haru said, "I'm looking forward to the day you guys will get pregnant so that we'll go to shop for baby clothes." Making both girls blush.

"H-Haru-chan!"

"Hahi! Shy Chrome-chan is very cute! Mukuro-san sure is lucky!"

Arriving to the base, both girls made their way to different places; Kyoko walked in small steps reminiscing her late friend. It took her time to adjust with the harsh reality, and to go back on good terms with Tsuna.

She wasn't able to simply forgive him for hiding such a thing from her.

Arriving at certain door step, she clenched tightly the folder in her hands and knocked,

"Tsu-kun, are you here?"

'You know Haru-chan, when spring fades away flowers will keep on dancing.'