Ch. 4

Chapter.4

Harry POV

"Ow...what happened?" I whisper to myself. As I looked around, and came to understand my surroundings, I realized that I'm in someone's arms.

Wait... is it my uncle? NO,NO,NO please don't be him anyone but him. I close my eyes really tight thinking a slap, hit, kick, will happen. The only thing is that nothing happened.

I slowly opened my eyes when nothing happened, but what I was not expecting was to see three of my worst enemies: Lord Voldemort, Severus Snape, and Lucius Malfoy. I don't understand why they are not trying to kill me, or not being insulted about how stupid I am, and that I am an imbecile. That happens every time I am around one of these people.

And one more thing, WHY THE HELL AM I IN SNAPE ARMS?

I tried to move away from him but he kept his grip firm and was not letting go of me anytime soon, But why I thought he hated me.

"L-let me go, P-please" I plead, I mean I have nothing to lose I would die anyway, right?

"NO, YOU'RE MINE, MINE" snape yelled. WHY?

"W-what, W-why. I-I thought you Hated Me" for some weird reason the thought that he hated me made my heart hurt really. I noticed that the other two left while we were...talking?

"I never hated you, I had to act that way, because of that dumbass" He growled, is talking about that dumblefuck.

"D-dumblefuck?" I ask, relaxing a little bit. Sense I did that his grip wasn't as tight as it was before, for that I am grateful, it was starting to hurt.

He let out a small chuckle and a small smile, it was real, not a fake one that he always does, and I don't why but I was attracted to it. I don't understand.

"Yes, him mate. And you all MINE" Why does he keep saying that. I move a little and turn to face him a little better, trying to understand better what happened.

"I know what you're thinking, and I am a vampire, and with that said you are my mate, or a better term bonded. Which makes you mine"

"Y-you want me" I ask while crewing on my nails, a nervous habit that I pick up. I had a bunch of questions running through my head. Does he really want me?

================================================================================

Sorry,

I am really sorry about how short my chapter was, but I hope you like it. If you want me change anything please comment or private message me

I love you all,

Wolfe