Chapter 6

I have to thank @PotterFanRosalinda for this idea. I would have writer block block again if she didn't give me this awesome idea.

Chapter 6

Snape POV:

Snape pov:

After I was done giving MY sweet little mate a bath, he a little bit more use to me being gentle with my touches but now every time he looks at me he blushes. I really don't mind, he looks adorable every time he does. We are in my bed, me reading one of my potion books, to find a good one to help heal Harry. He was raped, and so his...hole, I should say is extremely beat up, I don't know when the raping started. When I met him I don't want him in more pain than necessary. Harry has his head on my chest reading the book that I'm reading, well trying...he's falling asleep.

"Sleep little one" I told him. He close his eyes...then...

BAM...the door was slam open and the two jackasses. Harry jump and hide his head in the crook of my neck. I can feel him shaking, I love how he came to me...but he shouldn't be scared in the first place.

"What the hell is wrong with you two" I yell at two idiots, that scared my mate. Tom had a guilty look on his face, while Lucius has a look on smug.

"Keep looking smug Luc, I will tell your wife" I threatened, the big bad Lucius is scared of his wife...it's really funny. His face changes into one of fear. I see Harry peek out of under me... and he giggles...he fucking giggles and it's so cute. When he realized that he giggled, he blushed and hid his face again.

"Ok...don't take this the wrong way Sev...but that was adorable" Voldie said. I growl at him but MY little mate pulled on my arm, to calm me down. I stop growling but I'm still pissed.

"Are you sure you want him...I mean his on dumblefuck side" I hear of Lucius...I growl but before I could do anything...Harry jump of behind me...with a shy but fierce look in his eyes.

"N-no, I-I HATE HIM, H-he ruined my life" Harry yelled then broke into sobs and fell to the floor, I was there in a heartbeat.

"Lucius, I think you should go" Tom spoke in a cold voice. Lucius looked guilty and surprise. He left and Tom went to Harry and hug him"

"Harry, I want you to be son...I know it doesn't make sense but if I go under Tom Riddle no one know and Dumbles can't control you anymore"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you like it...please comment