Chapter 7

I have to thank PotterFanRosalinda for giving me more wonderful ideas. I am extremely grateful for this person who is soooooo helpful with my book. :)

Harry Point of view:

Ch.7

Harry Point of view:

"W-what, really"

Can I believe him? Everyone I trust...either turns on me or dies on me, I couldn't handle it if it happen again, I just couldn't handle it. Snape...h-he always been mean to me what if this is just a joke. If it is joke...then maybe i'm unlovable. Then there is the dark lord..wants ME as a child...a hair.

"Yes...I am...I never wanted to kill you...but that little fucker, dumbbells. I'm sorry that I have tried to kill, and one of the reason you don't trust but...you will be treated well and fair. You will always have food, clothes, warmth, and most important LOVE...and call me me dad or Tom whatever makes you comfortable" Tom/dad says...I want to be his son...he said that people will love me and if it doesn't work out...I will kill myself..like I was planning.

"O-ok" I snuggled back into Severus  arms...I don't know why. I felt his face go into my neck and just held me.

"That's great...I have always wanted a child to call my own" He said with a small laugh. I look at him and gave a small smile not knowing how to reply to him.

"I'm going to go...so you two can get use to each other and get the papers ready" He started to walk out the door but turned around with a smirk.

Was it a joke? but then he said...

"And sev, don't mate with my son til he's older" then walk out with the door closing the door.

I blushed as my mean mate just laugh...wait when did I think of as my mate?

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Severus Point of view:

      I know he's blushing...I couldn't help but laugh. My vampire is pushing me to mate with him and I lose control and started to kiss his neck and he moan...it was so hot...and my dick harding. I turn him around..so his he was facing me and started to kiss him. I knew this was his first kiss by how he...didn't know what to do. That made me and my vampire so happy that we were his first.  He pulled away and we just stared at each other breathing hard.

I know that he was rape and not a virgin...but it was taken by him, without consent...so it doesn't count. I smile at him and pick him up and set him on the bed.

I love him so much...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

          Daddy's
(Real father...get your heads of of the gutter)POV:

    I went into my office and started to get the papers ready...also to fire call goblins...they also hate dumbles...and will help me.  Also they do the adopting thing for the wizards. I fire called the goblins and got the the blood test...and ask them to send the papers to me, they agreed.

While waiting in for the papers, Lucius came in. I gave him a cold stare, I mean could he do that to him, I understand that he didn't trust him, I didn't at first too, but I kept that to myself. I want Sev to be happy, but now I get my dream to, a child.

"What do you want, Lucius" I said in a cold voice, I saw him frown. I don't talk like this to them, if we are alone, only in front of the others.

"I-I am sorry, I-" he said but the owl post interrupted him. I jumped up and got the paper with some really shocking news...

"I'm his real father"

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=

______________________________

I really am sorry for the wait...and the title. I hope you like it. Please comment