Chapter 8

Lucius POV:

"What are you talking about, Tom" I ask...I got a glare sent my way. I know that I was rude to the boy...but he has always been on the 'light' side.

"Harry...he's my real son...I got the goblins to do a blood test...with the blood that they take when a witch or wizard is first born" He answer...Shit. I was rude to sev's mate and Tom's son.

__________________________________________________________________________

Daddy pov:

    Me and my lovely mate son...I should have known with that messy hair...but those eyes don't make sense...he is not that bitch son. Lily Evans, with the help of Dumbles made a strong love potion...and made him forget me. My James...MINE, and killed him when they where done with him. He also killed Lily...that dumb bitch. He always wanted a son...Harry.

To think I thought that they Killed Harry when he was inside my James and Lily made him sleep with her and produced a new child...I am idiot to believe what Dumbles said to me and I have been trying killed my own.

"I am sorry for how I treated him...just like I treated his...mother...when he first got here. I will try for you and Sev...Tom" I hear Lucius say...I forgot he was here. I nodded at him and left to Harry's and Severus room.

I walk in and I see Harry sleeping on Sev chest and Sev is looking down on him with a smile on his face...that is new.

"He is my REAL son" I told him.

"Well...at least you know...and when Harry wakes he will be so Happy that he has a parent that loves him but he must have glamour set on him" he said...I should have known that he wouldn't show his surprise...he will only show emotion with my Son.

"I know...and Lucius is willing to try...like he did James" I said softly...not wanting to wake him. I saw his face set in a hard line.

"I don't expect you to trust him...but at least try...your mate will want love...like mine from more than one person and who known it"

"I know, but I still don't like it"

I just laugh.

"Please don't tell...i would like to be the one to do so" I ask, I need to be the to tell him..I will.

"I understand...but tell him soon, I can't take but telling him so important" I understand what he is going threw, I hated keeping things from James.

"I will, tell him tomorrow" I walk out and leave them.

______________________________________________________________________________________

I hope you like it