Chapter 17

Hey, so I have a major case of writer block. I'm sorry it took so long to write. Though I still have writer block, I wanted to write a little for you guys.

Comment and vote please.

So here it is....

Harry POV:

Severus Snape. My love.

"w-w-w-hhatt, are you doing here? I thought you wanted me gone? I tried to listen. I swear. Please this is hard enough as it is, don't make it harder by being here. Please sevvy...I-I mean Snape" I beg.

I can't handle it. I tried so hard, I have cry for so long trying to listen to him. Trying to stay away from him, it felt like ripping out my own heart leaving him but that's what he wished, what he wanted.

I am staring at the ground, so I can't see the disappointment on his face. Something else I can't handle, like the weak person I am. Always so weak.

Next thing I know I am being pulled into a hard chest, and pushed backwards. I hear the door click shut behind us.

"Stop thinking whatever you are thinking, I can smell the self-hated. I do not wanting you thinking that, even if it's in because of me. And of course that is my fault. " He tells me in a soft voice filled with regret.

I nod, still crying.

"Now to answer your questions: I am here because I made a huge mistake listening to that coccydnia...Malfoy." I giggle. "I never wanted you to leave, I'm an idiot."

"I want you home. with me, and your dad. I want you out of this hotel room that looks like it vomited Gryffindor."

He nuzzles my neck, leaving small kisses, slowing coming to  my lip then back down. I moan. I push him away a little , we haven't finished talking, and plus I'm not ready for anything to...sexual yet.

"Wait...not done talking....I want to go home too, but...will you send me away again? I won't be able to leave again. I love you to much. It seems to soon to tell you that...but I do "

"I love you, so much. I don't want you to leave my side ever again. I won't let you leave me again. God I'm an idiot letting you go. Never again. never."

He kisses me. With so  much force, I feel the love that he has for me. I could never doubt the love for me again after that kiss. What feels like eternity, he pulls away. I pout.

"Come love. I want you to pack, I want you out of this place as soon as possible so we can go home"

I run off to pack....I want to leave too...too much Gryffindor for me.

He takes me home. I get to see dad again, and never leave my savvy again.

--------

Check out my new book...it's just a series of one-shots.