Part 5

I'm sorry that it has taken me so long to update. I have been going thru things. Not all bad like last weekend I was planning to update and I got a new baby...MY BUNNY...Hailey. Ok...got off track but I also have writer block so again I ask if you have any ideas let me know. I WILL give you credit.

Ok, lets gets get to what you have been waiting for---

Chapter 5

Snape POV:

When I heard his broken voice, asking if I really wanted him, my anger spiked, for the people who made him think like this. I realized that one I want to kill dumbbells...more than ever and two that I will have to work for him to trust me...and with all the shit I did throughout the years.

"Yes. of course I want you" I state, without hesitating. He looks so happy that I want him, I give him another true smile and pick him up. He does this cute little squeak, and puts his arms around my neck and snuggles into me.

"Come on, you need a bath and some clothes" I smirk, that's when he realized that he was naked and a cute little blush came to his face. My little mate...he's so sweet and I can't believe that he's mine.

When I get to the bathroom...which is huge to put it lightly. It is dark with a huge bath and a separate shower and a double sink with dark tiles(picture of the bathroom up top/side). I set him on the chair that is also in there while I got the bath ready. It was silent...but it was the awkward type. He has a lot of questions and so do I.

I walk back to him and pick him and set him in the bath. After I knew he was comfortable, I started to take off my clothes, when he saw he was trying to not look at me and then a cute blush and a little fear. I have changed to that, he can't be afraid of me.

"W-what a-are y-you d-doing" he asks in a shaky voice.

"I'm not going to hurt you ok, but I am going to get in with you. And before you ask, it's so you can get used to me, I need you to...okay" I said and slowly started to get in behind him slowly.

"Okay"

I smile and push him against me and kiss the side of his head. Even with all the scars and bruises, he still looks beautiful.-----------------

Sorry, it's short...