Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Harry Pov:

(1 month later)

Not much has happened but I wouldn't change it for the world. I am even friends with Draco now, he has even tries to tame my hair, but it has not happened yet. He gets so mad its funny. I haven't brought up the war, I mean I really don't want to fight but if I have to, I will.

I still can't believe that have a real dad and a mate that loves me, sure he's a vampire but it's stupid how the ministry treats "Dark Creatures." Everyone is afraid of them for every stupid reasons. Vol--my dad only started this war because of the muggleborns are changing the ways of the wizard world, but then again the purebloods also are a fault, not that they will admit it. I mean the purebloods are cross breeding, the parents can only give so much of their magic, and they have almost had the DNA, so almost the magic, which means the child won't get a much magic, and when that keeps happening the magic has to run out.

"I don't have to fight in the war do I" I ask.

"NO" Sevvy yells. I giggle at him and kiss his cheek. We are in the library, on the counch that also in there, my dad is making me continue my studies, sense I don't want to go back to Hogwarts, or my aunt and uncle, ew.

"Hey, Sev...do you think that I could be part of the war..." With the look that Sevvy give me I quickly add "I mean in the background, like give Tom ideas. I mean like have one of his mostly trusted follower, LUSIUS!!, he could become minister, on the outside but Tom is the real Minister of magic." I said, pretty much jumping up and down in excitement.

"I think that would be a great idea, my lovely son" Tom said from behind me, I didn't know that he as behind me, so I jumped into my mate arms.

Tom laughed and said sorry for scaring me, I quickly got out of Sevvy's arms, and went to hug Tom, I mean I know he's my dad and I trust him and all, but still not comfortable enough to call him dad. I know he wants me too, but he doesn't pressure me into anything and I am so grateful for this.

Tom hugs me back, when I hear the door open I look and see Lusius come in with a big look of guilt on his face. I slowly let go of Tom and stand near Severus who got up sometime when I was hugging Tom, my dad.

"Hey, Tom, Severus, umm... Harry. I um..just wanted to say sorry about how I treated Harry, umm.. I should have believe you, that you didn't trust Dumbledore. Do you think that all three of you can forgive me?" Lusius apologize, that is something I never thought that would happen. I look up at Sevvie and see the mask look of confusion of wether to forgive or hate him.

I know that it's up to me.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that it's short. I hope that you like it, comment and let me know.