Call Me Up

You were so excited to finally go to London with your family, you came from America so you had so much expectation that you got from all the action movies you've watched. And every other movie.

"Come on Y/N! We must go on the tube now." your Aunt calls for you.

"I'm coming!" You call back down to your Aunt

"Let's get going!" One of your cousins whines as they wait for you at the front door

You run down the stairs, almost tripping, "Oh shut up."

Everyone piles into the small car and you all start your one hour and five minute drive to London.

You try out your fake British accent on your cousins, "So what will be up to?" 

One of your cousins couldn't help but to bust out laughing, "Oh please keep to your American accent. Thanks."

_________

You all finally get to London and have been wondering around for what feels like hours.

Your Aunt and you walk down a sidewalk with bags in hand, "...So that's what happened with your uncle!" Your aunt giggled.

Before you could say a thing you bumped into a bunch of screaming girls, "Oh I'm sorry." you apologized and so did they. The screams became louder and you were wondering if there was a YouTuber or celebrity around. Before you could find out you entered a business building since your Aunt needed to get some work done real quick.

Right as you and your Aunt were about to check in you bumped against some one, "I'm so sorry, I'm very clumsy." you say to the stranger

A handsome boy, who seemed about twenty, looked at you with his glistening blue eyes. He spoke with a lovely British accent and adjusted his light brown hair, "Oh no need. My fault." He checked you out and smiled. He soon left out of site down a hallway.

You felt yourself blush at the thought of the random man checking you out. Your Aunt took you up on the lift to go to her work area. She lead you to her big office room and offered you a seat in the brake room, "I'll only be five minutes love." She spoke sweetly.

You sat yourself down on one of the comfy chairs and fiddled with some of the things you bought, but soon five minutes turned into ten. So you got up to talk to your Aunt.

You knocked on her office door, "Hello?"

Your Aunt and one of the employees who was showing her some papers looked your way, "Oh I am so sorry," she got up from her seat and walked over to you, "I believe my five minutes might be longer. How about you meet with your Uncle and I'll meet you all at home?"

You understood what she needed to do so you were not hurt at all, "Alright, I'll see you at home." You gave her a peck on the cheek and waved her goodbye.

You left the area of her work and went back into the lift, pressed the bottom floor button. You watched the doors slowly start to close but before it did you heard some yell. You didn't know if it was for the lift or not so you tried to get to the button to stop the doors, before you could someone slips through the doors.

With camera in hand the boy speaks to it, "I beat them!" He rambles on a little but not much since he then notices he has company.

You instantly realize that the person who jumped in was the same one who you bumped downstairs a only minutes ago. You start to go red on your ears and you blush like crazy.

The stranger closes his camera and looks to you, "Sorry 'bout that-" he couldn't finish his sentence for the lift stopped and the lights flickered.

"No. This cannot happening." You say panicky. You try the button to go to the first floor and the lift stays still, "Well then." You say under your breath, "Lovely."

The stranger speaks up, "Crap."

You look to the beautiful man, "You can say that again." You sigh, and return your attention to the lift buttons. You squat down in your jeans and open up the small door to the emergency phone. You call in and tell them what happened, the people tell you that they'll get you guys out within five minutes or less.

You hang up the phone and close the small door, and turn back to the British boy, "They said they'll get us out in five."

"Well then." He leans onto the railing.

You just shake your head up and down a little and sit down on the floor.

After what seems to be forever the phone rings, you quickly get it.

"Hello miss?"

"Yes?" You say inside the phone

"We'll be a little longer than we thought. More complications came up, but we'll get you two out in less then an hour." The man says on the other line

"Not any, 'about-to-fall-to-your-unbelivable-death' kind of complications?" You ask

"No ma'am. Just some some things. You two will be safe."

With that you say goodbye and hung up the phone.

You sit crisscross your legs and lean your body against the fall, "They said we'll be in here a little longer."

"How long?" the boy asks

You sigh,"Less than an hour."

"We'll in the mean time, I'm Joe Sugg." He presents his hand in front of him and smiles at you

You shake his hand and smile, "Y/N."

You two depart your hands, "Nice to meet you Y/N."

After that you two talked forever and laughed your asses off, there was no need to get your phone  out to text or call any of your family. Joe even took out his camera and 'vlogged' a little, even a little of you. Joe told you that he would blur out your face if you wished, you said yes because you wanted to stay a mystery to all his fans. You two 'clicked' and the hour that you two were in the lift flew by, and you didn't want it to end.

They soon got you both out, but before you two went your ways Joe asked for your phone number.

"Can I give you my email? Since my phone is from America it might be expensive for you." You boldly asked

Joe smiled at you and handed you his phone, "Sure."

You two exchanged phone number and your email, then you departed in your different ways. Joe texted you sooner than you expected, and you two talked for hours.

From that accident in the lift you two met, and in months time he asked you out. You two became public after Josh accidentally outed you guys with almost a year into your guy's relationship. In the end you two had your ups and downs like every other couple, but most of the downs could be fixed just by a kiss.