Everything You mean to Me

You kissed Joe goodbye, "Don't cry over me too much. It will only be one week." You tease him a little.

Joe chuckled, "No worries, I'll be having parties all day."

You two soon departed as he could go no further into the Airport. You got onto your plane right on time and after your long plane ride you finally go to America.

Your mother and father met you at the gates and loved on you, "We missed you so much dear!" Your mother cooed, almost crying.

After five days living on the beach with your parents rented house you got an unexpected video message from Joe through your email. As you lay in your bed at three in the morning you decided its the best time to open it. It loads for a while but you finally get to press play on the video.

Joe is sitting at his desk in a maroon beanie and gray t-shirt, he doesn't say anything but fix the camera a little and fix himself in his chair.

"Hey Y/N. So you know me, I hate being serious. And this will be short," he rubs his face a little, "I hope so. Anyway we've been together for a long time. You met my parents and I met yours and they mean a lot to you and they have shown it. So, "Joe rubs behind his neck a little, "if this video were to go up it would be titled 'Everything you mean to me'. And I think that's the best I can do for you. You have been there for me for so long, even when you didn't like the things I did. Like my drinking, but besides that you have treated me differently than anyone else has. We have this-this I don't-like this spark per say. And when I'm around you I can't help myself but to think how amazing you would be to live with and raise a pet together. You don't mean the world to me, you mean so much more. I may have made a graphic novel but I can't put into words how much you mean to me. In the end I just want you to be happy. You are so beautiful, and I want to show you off to everyone. Your amazing talent I want everyone to see in a museum. I want to shout on the top of my lungs that-that I love you. And all your little parts of you that you name as flaws. You mean more to me than I could ever say. YOU are everything to me."

By the end of the video were all teary eyed, and you felt your heart flutter at how much Joe really cared for you. You knew he did and he showed it in his own, fun way. But it was so nice for you to finally hear what he really means. You knew it was difficult for him to not strike a weird impression or face through it all, and you would forever appreciate him.