Falling for You

Ever since your last heartbreak you felt like you could never actually like anyone ever again, less then love anything again. Through your relationship with your ex and the break up Joe was always there for you, and you enjoyed that about him. You slowly started to fall in love with him and so did he.

__________

"Hey Y/N!" Joe called you from his couch

"Yes?" You responded from the table

"Caspar, Josh and Oli are going to the club. You want to go?" Joe asks as he gets up from the couch

You put down your phone onto the table and look up to Joe, who is in front of you. "Defiantly."

"Alright, I'll be ready in five." Joe exclaims

You couldn't really change but you knew that what you're wearing is till okay. You were wearing very casual clothes but it had a nice 'fancy' style to it that it made you look like you're ready to party at the office.

Joe is ready in less than five minutes and you two are off to the club, and right as you left you knew that you were going to get drunk as hell. You needed to have a relax time to get rid of the stress you've been putting on your self.

You two meet up with the boys and some other friends at the club and before you get onto the floor you get your first drink. By the time you get your third drink you were getting too close to strangers on the dance floor, and you knew that you were tipsy enough that you wouldn't be able to keep track of your words.

Surprisingly you ended up to be close up with Joe, almost inches away from his face. His lips were so tempting as that was the only thing you could think about, was his soft lips upon yours. To have his hands roam your body gently, and to have his breath against your neck.

Before you knew it his lips welcomed themselves onto yours, and you immediately accepted them. But within seconds you snapped into reality and stopped. You departed your lips from his and walked away, you didn't know where you were headed at first but you soon chose to go outside. You knew Joe would follow you, but you hoped that he wouldn't because you felt like you needed a minute alone.

Joe slightly touches your arm to indicate for you to turn around, and you did.

"I'm sorry Y/N I shouldn't have done that." Joe apologizes to you

You almost feel infuriated but you don't know why, "It's not that you shouldn't have. I shouldn't have been that close to you. Ever. I should have never been close to--because. I just-" You couldn't think straight, and it wasn't just the alcohol that helped that.

"Why shouldn't you have been close to me?" Joe asked in confusion of how your dancing lead to this

"I should have never been open with you, I should have just kept you as a friend. I should have never thought--I'm not special. I just-" You couldn't finish your sentence, if you did you would have broke down crying

Joe comes a little closer to you, "No, its okay that-"

You interrupt him, "No its not okay!"

"Why not?" Joe asks with a worried tone

"Because-because I think I love you and you seem to feel the same but I don't want to be hurt again. It hurts too much. And i am already a broken mess. I need to let you go but i can't let you go until..."

Without warning Joe kisses you sweetly and you accept his lips, "I won't hurt you. I promise."

All you could do was smile at his endearing words.

Joe brings you close to his chest, "I love you too much."