0.6

mikey: who was that woman?

mikey: is she related to you?

mikey: cam?

mikey: are you okay?

mikey: please stop leaving me on read and answer me

mikey: are you in your room?

mikey: god camari please answer!

*one missed call*

mikey: where the fuck are you?!

mikey: you're not in your room, or by the window!

mikey: where are you camari?!

camari sat indian style in the roof, staring at the sky. her mom, or fried chicken like she now calls her, wants to take her back. camari, obviously, doesn't wants to go with her. she just knows what's gonna happen if she goes with her. constant screaming, constant insults, hitting, a shit tom of strange men and much more.

camari is ignoring michael because she knows that if she tells him her "mom" was here, she would have to explain the whole story. she has never told anyone why she is there, and that was her plan, to forever keep it to herself.

"what's wrong?" rebecca asked as she sat down next to camari. "why am i even asking?" rebecca said to herself. camari rolled her eyes as she sat up. all she wanted was to be alone and no one seemed to understand that. "camari, what's wrong? we used to be so close until that purple haired guy walked into this house." rebecca said earning a scoff from camari.

camari stopped hanging out with rebecca as soon as rebecca started hanging out with gabriel. gabriel is am asshole that somehow rebecca finds attractive. rebecca feels nothing but jealousy towards michael. she liked camari, that's one of the reasons she started hanging out with gabriel.

camari is pansexual, rafael nor rebecca knew until they saw her making out with andrew, a transgender boy that used to live in the foster house. rebecca, confused, started doing some research until she found the term pansexual, and automatically assumed that's how camari "identifies." andrew eventually left from the foster house, he was way older that camari so obviously he left before her.

"first andrew and now michael?!" rebecca yelled at camari.

camari, annoyed, turned around to face rebecca. "um, excuse you? it's not my fucking problem you're not over me and what happened three years ago! it's been three years for fucks sake!" camari yelled back at her, leaving rebecca speechless.

"you tal-" camari cut rebecca mid sentence.

"yes, i fucking talk! what a big fucking surprise. now, yourself a favor and get over it!" camari yelled at rebecca and walked away.