0.8

michael looked around for camari with a box in his hands. "do you know where camari is?" michael asked rafael.

rafael shook his head. "she's probably in her room. she never spends christmas with us." he said and went back to wrapping some last minute gifts.

michael nodded and started walking to the rooms corridor. surprisingly, camari was sleeping peacefully. she's always up until really late because she wont sleep, scared that she will have nightmares about that day.

michael lightly knocked on rebecca and camari's bedroom door. no one answered, so he opened the door and walked in. it was to be expected that she was sleeping, so that's how he found her.

cuddled up like a burrito laid camari, a slight frown between her brows. michael smiled slightly to the sight and made his way to the other side of the bed where the nightstand rested. he thought about waking her, but he knew how little amount of sleep camari gets and decided against it. he placed the gift where he intended and looked around the bedroom.

he saw the difference between rebecca and camari. in rebecca's side, there were some polaroid pictures of herself sticked to the walls. she had some one direction and justin bieber posters too.

michael looked across the room, to camari's side of the bedroom. he looked at all the band posters, the went from pink floyd to pierce the veil, from led zeppelin to sleeping with sirens and from metallica to state champs. from what he saw in her bedroom posters, he knew she has a rare yet perfect music taste.

and specific spot in her wall caught michael's attention. it had quoted "special people" in bug black bold letters and there were some polaroid pictures underneath it. a hint of jealousy hit him when he saw a picture of camari and rafael, rafael kissing her cheek. he then saw one next to it. it was from a few days ago. he remembered rebecca taking the picture. in the picture michael is hugging camari tightly and smiling like an idiot while camari is glaring at him. michael took a picture of it with his phone.

his eyes darted back to the bed only to notice that she was no longer there. he felt a tap on his shoulders and flinched, a smirk making it's way to his lips. he grabbed the gift once again and turned around, noticing a sudden change of expression in her features. the frown plastered in her face softened, but in seconds it turned into an even harder frown.

michael grinned and extended his arms to her. "i know you don't like anything about christmas, but i don't care so..."

she narrowed her eyes at him, and her arms were crossed across her chest. michael tried again. "if you think about it, it's not really an act of kindness because i'm annoying you."

his stupid smirk influenced her into smiling faintly. camari rolled her eyes, giving in, and taking the box from his hands and placing it in the nightstand again.

"i'll leave you alone." michael said and started making his way to the door. "come downstairs, maybe you'll have some fun."

camari watched as michael walked out of her room, closing the door behind him. her eyes trailed back to the box, wondering what was inside of it. the box looked so mysterious it was almost scary to even open it. she let out a loud sigh and decided to go take a shower and deal with the mysterious box later.

january 20, 2016 // 9:09pm

wowowow look who decided to upload. this chapter was kind of a collab bc a friend of mine helped write it. im currently having a block with the next chapter so it may take a while to upload (the next chapter) (aka 0.9). anyways, vote, share idk leave a dick in the comments; you decide. merry late ass christmas from michael (and not camari since she's emo af and hates christmas so much).