My Wife, My Secret

I open my eyes and look over at the love of my life sleeping next to me, she even looks cute when she drools.

It's me, Super Junior's Lee Donghae, a little over a year ago I was fortunate enough to marry this beautiful person sleeping next to me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" she asks as she slowly opened her eyes then quickly wipes the drool from her face.

"I'm just admiring your beauty, drool and all."

She smiles.

"How come you're not at work yet?"

"I wanted to make you breakfast today."

"I'll go get ready." She quickly gets up and heads towards the bathroom then turned around before reaching the door and jumps on the bed "Good morning" she leans in and give me a peck before leaving again.

After breakfast I offer Yoona a ride to work but she refuses because she's afraid that we might get caught. My wife always looks out for me and suffers in silence because of my social status.

I take my motorcycle to work, as I drive out of the driveway my neighbor Jonghyun cuts me off then stops, the window on the front passenger side rolls down. "Good morning Mr. Lee" he says "I know we got off on the wrong foot but for Yoona's sake let's be friends." He's some loser guy from Yoona's past who came back and thinks he can claim my wife as his.

I lift the visor of my helmet "What do you mean for Yoona's sake? She wants nothing to do with you."

He smiles. [What's with that smug look?] "Is that so?" He drives off.

That guy can't be trusted.

I drive off in the opposite direction to work. I arrive the same time as Eunhyuk in the parking lot.

"Hey bro, what's up?" Eunhyuk says. He stretches his hand out and we do our secret handshake.

"Nothing, some idiot cut me off this morning."

"You'll never guess who I saw yesterday."

"Who?"

"Your cousin."

"Cousin?"

"Yoona."

"Ah~ about that there's something I have to tell you but you can't let anyone know, not even Yesung."

"What?"

"Actually Yoona is not my real cousin."

"So she's adopted?"

"No." I pull him away from the car next to us. "She's my wife" I whisper.

"You're ma-"

"Sh!" I cut him off.

"How long?"

"A little over a year now."

"And you didn't tell me? I thought we knew everything about each other do you have a kid too?"

"No, not for a while. Hey, can you come over after work today, I'd like to formally introduce her to you as my wife."

"Sure but how did you manage to keep it hidden from the company?"

"We only told family."

"How'd you meet her?"

"Her mother and my mom are best friends who wanted their children to get married so that they can be related. My mom came home one day and told Donghwa that she was going to marry him off but he had a girlfriend at the time that he was serious about. So on the day of the meeting Donghwa told mother that he was going to meet her at Yoona's house but I showed up instead. On the way there I literally bumped into Yoona on the train not knowing who she was and accidentally broke her phone. Honestly I think that's when I fell in love with her."