Take this to your grave/ Patrick the cum slut

I was nervous as hell but I so desperately wanted it. I just wanted Pete more than anything else in the world and all my anxiety fell silent as I felt Pete's hand wrap around my erection. He carefully folded each finger around my dick and nibbled my neck.

"First time yeah?" I nodded breathless and he giggled lightly, sending vibrations across my neck. His other hand undid my trousers so as to free me while his fingers began what felt like a massage. "I'll make it good Patty."

His hand moved up and down as if he was programmed to do this. Luckily there were trees around so I didn't mind the fact my dick was fully exposed. Pete was definitely well trained and I moaned ever so quietly as he rubbed my length. His moist, warm tongue ran over the tip and it felt so good I thought I was going to cum right there. I had never moaned like that before and before Pete licked me again, he gently kissed me telling me how hot I was. His tongue ran circles around the head of my dick. I breathed out his name quietly and he sunk his lips all the way down to the base of my erection.

My head flung back against the seat and I moaned once again.

"Y-you can deep throat?" I stuttered and he pulled his mouth away and laughed again.

"You better believe it Patrick." This time when Pete took all of my length down his throat, he moved back up slowly, gliding his tongue up the shaft gently. I moaned and shut my eyes. I had never experienced anything like this and felt like I was going to die from the sensation. He bobbed his head up and down, gaining speed and I placed my hand on his head, gripping his soft black hair.

Feeling my orgasm near, I pulled at his hair harder, taking more control and making him move faster. My moans became faster and I looked down at Pete, moving his head up and down my shaft in my control but controlling his own tongue to swirl all around me no matter how far down I pushed him. His chocolate eyes looked up and locked with mine and he looked like he'd be smiling if it weren't for my dick in his mouth. I couldn't imagine how I looked but I lost it when he made eye contact. Waves of pleasure overcame my body as my eyes squeezed shut and my moan echoed out. Pete's wonderful tongue kept circling around my tip until I was practically shaking and he finally pulled away.

Not a drop of my cum was anywhere. Pete's lips were wet and shiny but I still couldn't see any mess.

"Did you swallow it all?" He nodded.

"In prison you can't really leave any lying around as you'll get in shit for it. Plus, you taste better than anything else." I pulled him by the back of the head up to me so our lips reconnected. He didn't taste that much different but there was something I had never tasted before. I wonder what Pete tastes like? I didn't just kiss him for the taste, I kissed him as a thank you and because I love him. He climbed back over my lap again and my grip on his head became less of a tight grip to pull him towards me and more of a fingers tangled through hair kinda grip. Pete's hands slid under my shirt and traced shapes on my body whilst his tongue, his wonderful tongue, slid gently over mine.

Our suit jackets became ruined as we lied in the muddy banks by the river. I wrapped my arms around Pete's torso and my leg pulled over his hips. He held his arm around my back and kissed my forehead. The night sky was clear and stars blinked like eyes watching us from above. The only light illuminating us was from the lights on the mysterious bridge and there was a quiet hum of stray cars buzzing along the bridge. My head rose and fell steadily as Pete breathed, his chest moving my resting head. I didn't mind the cold mud leaking through my jacket. I didn't mind the cold breeze coming from the river and brushing over us. Because I had Pete.

"Pete, I wanna do that for you."

"You're welcome to when we get home."

"I've never done it before though, I'm scared."

"I'll help you Patty, just do what I did. Plus you have a good idea don't you?" I nodded and he kissed me gently. "You'll be fine." He rested his head back in the soggy grass and looked around at the stars. "I may never see these stars again..." I saw a tear roll from the corner of his eye and wiped it away with my finger. "A stupid mistake from my damn disability and now i'll never look at the stars again." He started to cry badly and used his free hand to cover his eyes. I pulled myself away from the sticky mud and lied over Pete's chest, nose pressed against his hand. He wrapped both arms around me and cried into my shoulder. I comforted him and let his tears fall until he didn't need them anymore.

"I will always see the stars and think of you Pete. Not just the ones in the sky but the ones in your eyes." He smiled and I kissed his soft lips. A memory of us in a pizzeria, me staring at those lips, thinking how kissable they are, yet it was only a few days ago. Time is moving so quickly, too quickly. And I can't stop the events that are unfolding.

Our mood had lightened as we made one final trip back home. We were back to laughing and eventually, back to wanting to fuck each other senseless. Pete kept saying things he was going to do to me tomorrow. How special he would make it, how good I'd feel. How hard he was going to fuck me despite me being a virgin. I told him he could take my virginity to his grave. Thank god we were close as I could see Pete's aching erection just dying for me to get my lips around it.

I was dragged through the door by Pete. We didn't separate our lips and he pulled my suit jacket from me while I began undoing his shirt buttons. I stumbled through the bedroom door with Pete close in tow. Half of my shirt buttons were undone and Pete had a completely open shirt, still in jacket and belt coming off. I pushed him down against the bed and pulled the rest of his belt off with force. I guess since I was doing this, it might help to act confident.

As I leant down Pete grabbed me by the shirt and pulled my face up to his.

"You'll be fine Patty. I'll give you any tips if you need them but I'm sure you'll be amazing." I kissed him hard and filled with passion before falling back down to his crotch.

I was nervous once again but didn't let it stop be. As I pulled down the fabric covering him up, nerves melted away much like before. He was bigger than I would've imagined and when seeing him in full, I just felt an urge to touch it and lick it. As if mesmerized, I moved forward and ran my tongue up the length whilst wrapping my hand around the bottom. I saw Pete sitting against the headrest with his arms behind his head looking pretty chilled; that was, until my tongue touched his dick. His faced then changed to an 'O' shape and he moved his arms down to his sides.

I kept licking him. For the time being doing what I wanted and what felt right. My hand began to slide up and down and my tongue started focusing around the head of his dick. I heard him moan and this just encouraged me to put as much of him as I could in his mouth. Obviously I hadn't never done this before so I couldn't get him very far nor for very long, but I did make sure to keep using my hands and really wind my tongue around the top.

"Ahhh... Patty!" Pete moaned out just pushing me to go further. I felt one of his hands go through my hair and looked up to see his face. He was squinting and his mouth was still in the shape of an 'o' as he breathed heavily. His other hand went to the other side of my head. I could tell he was going to help me get a little more used to having his dick further down my throat so moved my hand away for some time. Pete pushed my head down as far as I had managed before the first time, the second was further and so was the third. I kinda enjoyed fucking up my gag reflex. I could hear Pete enjoying it and I was as well. Remembering how Pete had made me feel, I tried to keep my tongue circulating wherever I could, making him feel good.

Pete allowed me to be back in control after he had gotten me to take him twice as deep as I could before. At this point I was aching to see what he tasted like. Not just my first taste of cum but specifically Pete's.

"You gonna cum for me Pete?" I asked as I slid my mouth away from him for a couple seconds.

"Mmmm, Patrick yes..." As my hands sped up I placed my tongue beside his slit. His eyes joined mine and I could tell just by his face I was turning him on further by doing this."P... Pa-ahhh!" He tried saying my name but I could tell he was overcome by his orgasm as he threw his head back. Different yet incredible. Nothing I could think of compared to this taste and I loved it. Half of it went across my face and on the bed but I had enough to become Pete's cumslut forever.