Hello

Brooklyn's Pov

*Beep,Beep,Beep*
" BROOKLYN GET UP NOW !!!" My mom yelled at me. " Uggh, I can't wait until I don't hear that sound again" I said as I got up from bed. It was time to go back to school. Oh yes I'm sorry for not introducing myself. Hello I'm Brooklyn Whites.  I am very known at school , I have lots of friends (btw my bffff is Jaque ) , and play soccer for the school. I am 16 . And I been through a lot in my life. A lot has happened to me that , it's the only reason I do what I do .... but let's not get into that now. I'll tell you later. I got up from bed and took a quick shower, I took of the braids to get the beachy waves I was going for, and got dressed. I pot on my black ripped skinny jeans, a baseball tee that was black and white, I put my black and white high top vans (like grays black and white vans with that zigzag on it 😂). And I brushed my teeth and since I didn't use make up I was all done. I go downstairs to grab a granola bar and water, grabbed my backpack and I was out the door , and into my car. " Bye mom" I said . " Goodbye sweetie " my mother told me. I got in my car and drove off to school , Morris high .

Grayson's Pov

I was already awake before my alarm was off  since I'm a vampire, I don't sleep . I went to tell Ethan to get ready since he takes for ever . I went into the shower and showered. I put some denim jeans , a white tank, and an army olive green button shirt . And my black vans with the zigzag . I went to see Ethan and he was all ready . We both go downstairs to get some breakfast. As vampires we don't eat and drink blood. We go and our mom greets us since it was our first day at a new school . Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I'm Grayson Dolan we ran away from New Jersey because they were looking for us , to kill us. That's why I'm new to Morris high . We came LA. " Good morning babies" my mom said kissing me and Ethan's foreheads. " Good morning mom" we replied. " Are you ready for your first day of school?" My mom asked. " yeah"  Me and Ethan said equally. " Remember don't get angry, relax, take in a deep breath and let it go . Remember your eyes change color boys. Also Ethan take care of Grayson because we all know how he turns when he is angry" My mom said. " Yes mom we will be fine don't worry " I said with an annoyed voice. " I know how to control myself, I don't need Ethan . You taught me how to control myself already , yeez " I added. " yeah mom I'll keep an eye on Grayson" Ethan said with a smirk . I hate when my mom thinks I'm a baby , I'm not I know how to take care of myself. We both get up from our table , I was full of the cup of blood, and we were out the door to get into our cars and drive to school.

Brooklyn's Pov

I got into the student parking lot and I see in the rear mirror and see two cars get in too. I parked my car and got my backpack, the other two cars parked beside mine. We were three in a row . I got off and went through my phone . I look up too see who were my parking neighbors 😂 . So maybe I can meet some new friend. I instantly see two hot asf guys get off and talk to each other. They looked pretty much the same , they were probably family. They both look at me and walk the same direction I was walking too. I walked to the main office to get my schedule, and the two hot asf boys followed me.

Grayson's Pov

I parked next to a car . Also Ethan did too. We all parked at the same time almost, but we were three in a row . I look up to see who did we park with. I saw the most beautiful girl ever. She was so flawless, I had butterflies in my stomach when we both made eye contact. I told Ethan to hurry up and follow that girl since we were new and basically didn't know the school. " Gray she's beautiful " Ethan said. " Yeah, but she's human" I told him, I was a bit jealous. " So we are kinda of h-" I cut him off . " Let's just follow her and go to class . Also Ethan stop we can't hurt her. We are not humans . Humans don't drink blood " I snapped at him. He just nodded in yes. We followed the beautiful girl to the office. We got our schedules, but we didn't know where to go so I asked the office lady for help. " Ma'am I don't know where to go" I said . " ohh um I'm kinda busy but I don't think Ms. Whites will not mind showing you your class" she said with a smile. " I wouldn't mind, here lemme see both of you, your schedules" the beautiful girl said. Me and Ethan handed her our schedules. " Follow me " she said . We did. " We have 1,2,4,5 hours together. I you guys can follow me in those hours. Ohh and btw my name is Brooklyn Whites" she held her hand to us we shook hand hands . " Hello, oh um that's nice and sure you will be helpful, I'm Grayson Dolan" I told her shaking hands. " I'm Ethan Dolan " Ethan said all cheesy. " oh and Ethan we have 1,3,4 hours together" " That's sounds good , maybe I can go with you " Ethan said with a wink. I gave him the death glare and went to class.

Brooklyn's Pov

After I helped the twins we went to class. We all sat at the same table. I couldn't get Grayson out of my mind. I starred at him since he was in front of me. His jawline attracted me the most. He saw me . I looked away . I started to pay attention when I felt someone's tap on my shoulder. It was.........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys , so this is my first fan fiction . I hope you like it. Leave comments. Give me feed back please I need to know if you love it or else I could just stop. And be the potato I always been. 😂😂 Bye guys ❤️❤️.