15

Brooklyn's Pov

"Oh my god " I said. " What, do you remember something " Ethan said happily. " Ethan I remember being here, I don't know why or with who. I remember this couch and I was wearing a small black dress. That's all nothing else" I said crying, I wanted to remember more. I want to remember why I was here, with who was I here. Ethan needs to tell me, he told me that at home he will tell me. Wait this is his home, then....... " Brook the accident that cam told you it's a lie, yes you're thinking right this is my home. You were here with me" Ethan said. I'm so confused, " Ethan tell me everything, tell me every single thing that I knew" I said holding his hands. " Brook yes Grayson did hurt you, but it wasn't with a car it was with his force. He didn't mean to I promise. I got you away and brought you here. Yes you were wearing a black dress because you were on a date with Jack" Ethan said. Uggggh how many guys do I know that I don't remember. So if Jack was my date then who is Cameron. " Grayson was mad that you didn't love him anymore so he hurt you " he said holding my hands harder. He was angry when he said that Grayson loved me or I loved Grayson. " Ethan I don't love Grayson anymore, I forgot the feelings along with my memory " I said. He got a little smile but why.

Ethan's Pov

When she told me that she forgot her feelings for Grayson, I got happy. I got a chance, one shot. " Ethan can I trust you with my life, can you promise me there will be no secrets" she said holding my hands tighter. " Brook I promise, I promise to protect you with all my life. And yes I promise that there will be no secrets " I said. " Then what about Jaque" she said as she let go of my hands . " Well she is your best friend, but I don't know why she is trying to keep you away from us or me" I said. " She told me   you guys were going to hurt me" she said. " Ethan who is Cameron, who is he to me" she said.

Grayson's Pov

" Ethan who is Cameron, who is he to me" Brook told Ethan. " He is nothing to you , he hurt you. But now that you don't remember he wants to take advantage " I interrupted. They both looked at me. She was mad I can see it in her eyes. She ran up to me and slapped me " YOU FUCKING BITCH , MAYBE IF YOU DIDN'T HURT ME I WOULDN'T HAVE GONE THROUGH ALL OF THIS. WHY DID YOU EVEN HURT ME, WHY HIT A GIRL. ARE YOU GOING TO HIT ME NOW, MAKE ME REMEMBER EVERYTHING I FORGOT " she screamed. I deserved all of this I hurt the girl I love. " Brook look I'm sorry" I said . " I just couldn't take it , seeing you with another guy" I added. " Maybe because that guy was way better than you Grayson " she said. " Ethan can you please leave us" I said. Ethan was getting up, but Brook sat him down. " No Ethan, stay . I only trust you " she said looking directly at me. Uggghh why is she trusting Ethan. She can't fall for him, she can't think Ethan is the good guy and I'm the bad guy. " Brook I love you so much that it hurt me seeing you with someone else, can't you understand " I said a little loud. Now I was crying, I don't want to cry, it makes me look weak. " Brook I love you so much that  I will do anything to make you remember our love" I said holding her hands. She pulled her hand away " If you loved me so much , why did you let me go. Why was I with another guy" she said. She can't know that her life was full of vampires, thanks to me. She can't know she was wanted by vampires, not yet. I looked down , not wanting to answer. " That tells me it was something stupid" she said .

Brooklyn's Pov

He looked down, yup he did something stupid. I seriously hate Grayson now. I'm happy my feelings were forgotten like my memory. " Ethan can you take me home" I told him. " Brook no we still have to talk " Grayson begged. " No Grayson, I really don't want to talk to you anymore " I said. He got closer and hugged me and started to kiss me . I didn't want his love. " E-ETHAN GET HIM OFF!!" I screamed. " GRAYSON GET OFF!" he said pushing him away. Grayson was on the floor. He got up and pinned Ethan to the wall. I got him off " Don't hurt him Grayson, don't hurt him if you really love me" I said crying. But he hit Ethan . " I'm sorry Brook but I can't hold myself" he said coming close. " No Grayson, stay away from me . Leave I don't want to see you again" I said getting away. " Brook you don't mean that " he said crying. I ran towards Ethan who was up " Ethan please take me away" I said crying. I hugged him so tight , I was so scared and at this point I only trust him. " I will Brook, let's go " he said hugging me closer. We were out the door. " Brook I did everything because I love you more than I love myself dammit, why can you understand that" Grayson said as he pulled me from Ethan and now we were so close , face to face. " Grayson I lost my feelings for you along with my memory "I said getting away and running to the car, and left.

Grayson's Pov

" Grayson I lost my feelings for you along with my memory " Brook said. She got away from me and ran to the car, and they drove off. She did hurt me as she said she would. I have lost her. ""Baby grind on me -" " my phone rang , it was Melissa. Why did I even get with her, oh yeah Brook. " Hello, yeah Mel I would be right there"  . Honestly maybe I do need to forget Brook. But I can't , but I need to Melissa has my baby. I need to let her go like I said I would. She let go of me anyways, why am I still fighting for her. She now hates me, I need a new life. Maybe Mel and this baby are my new life. This is a signal to move on. That's it , Brook forgot me now it's my turn to forget her. " Goodbye Brook" I whispered to the air.

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹
This is my favorite chapter I wrote so far. Wow Grayson said goodbye to his love for Brook. Is he really done 🤔Thanks for reading and voting, love ya 💙💙