16

Brooklyns Pov

" Ethan can you please take me somewhere, anywhere. Make me happy. " I told him. He got a shocked but pleased look. " Fine, tell your mom" he said I nodded. I talked to her and she said it was ok. We went to a club , I haven't been in one since Cameron cheated on me. The smell of alcohol and drugs filled my nostrils. " Ethan why are we here " I said kinda wining. " You said anywhere, so I brought you here. Plus you need it " he said taking my hand . I was being pulled into a big dancing crowd. We finally sat down on the counter, and got two shots . " Ethan what's my story" I said drinking my shot. " Well your story is very simple , your normal " he said not drinking his shot. " Ethan I need to know what happened on that day of the accident " I said taking his shot and gulping it down . " Brook let's just forget this for now and have a good time here" he said taking me to the dance floor. I just went along ,we danced. He started to grab me by my waist and pulling me closer. I was to drunk to even take him off so I just went along with it.

Ethan's Pov

I grabbed her and she didn't bother taking me off. So I went for it . I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her close . But then I remembered Grayson, I hugged her and led her to the car. I was sober so I drove. " Brook were at your house" I said. " Ok , Ethan can you help me" she said kinda falling asleep. I nodded but before I got out of the car my phone rang, it was Grayson." Hey Grayson-" " Ethan take Brook away ,Cameron and Jake , everyone is looking for her . I have have her mom. Just take her away Ethan" Grayson cut me off. " Got it " I said as I hang up I see someone. It was Cameron , I backed the car and left speeding away. Cameron kept running as fast as he could , I had to loose him. " Ethan what's happening " Brook said shaking. " Nothing just sleep please" is all I said, she can't know yet. " Ethan there is a guy running towards us" she said , she was scared. " Brook just sleep , please" I said. She then started to cry, but five minutes later she knocked out. I sped up and quickly did a u-turn. I lost Cameron.

Grayson's Pov

I knew Cameron had plans to harm Brook now. He wanted to turn her into one of us. Since she hurt him, he wants to hurt her. I won't let him it's not that I don't want her to be like us, wich I wish she was , but I want her to live happy. My phone ringed " Ethan what's up , where are you ?, Is Brook ok?" I asked . " Yeah chill, we lost Cameron but when do we comeback" he said. " Come back next Monday to be safe " I said. They had to stay away from here for a week probably, so she can be safe with him.  I promised to let go off her, but I never promised to stop protecting her. I need to protect her, it's my life to protect Brook.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖
Heyyyyy! Guys I'm sorry if I haven't updated in the longest , I have a lot going on. But here is a little chapter. Bear 🐻 with me please I'm sorry but thanks for the reads and votes. I will be updating soon, I promise. I have a lot going on at the moment. So be expecting some good stuff. Ily stay lit 💕