3

Brooklyn's Pov

I ran into my house . My mom isn't home so lucky me. I go into my room into my bathroom, I started shaking looking in my cabinets. " Bingo" I said holding up a blade . I started cutting all the memories came back , drowning me in them. I remembered how my father hated me always wanted me dead. He will always deny me. He would love my mom only. He is the one that broke my heart. He made my mom choose me or him, and you can guess who she choose. He hated me because of my moms decision so he left. But before he left he started to abuse of me . He hit me, threw things at me, he even cut me with a broken vase, he tortured me , he even tried to rape me . I stopped him by getting a knife . He ran out the house and I never seen him ever again. But what did I ever do wrong. At the moment I was covered in lots of blood. It felt good.

Grayson's Pov

" Where could she be " I asked Jaque . She just nodded I don't know . I need to see her to just see that she is okay.

Jaque' s Pov

"Shit " I said . " I might know where she is and what she might be doing" I added. " But we need a car to get to her house" " Lets go on mine " Grayson said. We all ran I told him the directions.

Grayson's Pov

" Why did you say that you knew what she was doing" I asked Jaque. She looked up at me kinda in fear. " um no I...I.. Didn't nt say that " she said nervously. " Jaque yes you did" Ethan said from the back seat. " ok fine , Brook ..... Um..... She.... Cuts" she said looking at me with tears in her eyes . " What " me and Ethan respond. I can't believe it I hate to see people do self harm. Especially if it's someone I love. I know we barely met but I'm not a human it doesn't take me a long to realize who I love. I speed up . " Right here " Jaque said getting of the car. We got off . " I got a key don't worry" Jaque said. We got in , it was silent we went upstairs. " Brook " Jaque called out.

Brooklyn's Pov

"Brook" I heard a familiar voice say. Shit I forgot I gave Jaque an extra key. I got up from the toilet and began cleaning and putting away the blade I was rushing since I heard footsteps getting closer. I couldn't my hands hurtled. I could barely open a cabinet. Oh and did I mention my bathroom lock is broken. " Uggh" I said giving up. The door opened . And I saw what I never expected to see.

Grayson's Pov

I saw Brook, she had many cuts. She had tears in her eyes, down her cheeks. I hated seeing her like this. I ran to her . I hugged her as hard as I could. " Why do you do this to yourself " I whispered to her ear . She just started to cry more.

Brooklyn's Pov

Grayson asked why I did this, I started to cry because I hated myself for doing this too. He took me out of the bathroom and into my bedroom. Jaque and Ethan cleaned up my mess. I love Ethan already but with a friendly love. I look up to Grayson. He had sorry written all over his face. " I do this because it makes all the pain go away, and because I'm stupid " I finally said. " I agree with you on the stupid part, but cutting is not the only pain reliever " Grayson said it with love. Love that I needed. My mom is always working that she too is not loving me. I had no love. " Grayson can you hug me" I said , he came to me and hugged me. I felt all these mixed emotions. Jaque and Ethan came into the room they hugged me also. " Fucking bitch you told me that you won't do this anymore Brook" Jaque said. " I never promised" I told her back. Ethan came closer to me and grabbed my hands and kissed my cuts and cried. Jaque saw him awkwardly, I don't blame her I felt awkward. " I used to be like you Brook , I know how it feels" he said during sobs. I hugged him so tight , because I felt like for once someone knows how I feel. I let go and wipe his tears. " Ethan do you still do it" I asked , he lifted up his hoodie sleeve , there was 3 fresh cuts from two days ago it seemed. I cried I hugged him again . " Ethan promise me that you won't do it again" I begged . " I won't if you won't " he responded . I looked at him I cleared away the tears and kissed his forehead " It's a deal" I responded with a smile. He got up and he whispered something to Jaque that made her smile and winked at me. I wonder what he told her. Grayson came next to me.

Grayson's Pov

After what I saw Ethan and her I got jealous , but I knew Ethan didn't like her. But I still had one question that I needed to ask her about. " Brook do you like Ethan" She looked at me and smiled. I knew she did then. " Grayson the boy I love doesn't love me like I do , Ethan he is more like a best friend he gets me. It's like the brother I never had . I love him as a brother. " I looked at her with a happy smile , I was so relived because I knew I had a chance with her. But who did she love? " Hey want to get something to eat, or drink, something ??" I asked her. " Sure , let's tell the others" she said with a big smile. Man did I love her even more.

2 DAYS AFTER

Brooklyn's Pov

" Ethan and you are cutes Jac " I said as I was putting my textbook in my locker. " Yeah he's cute and he's been a flirt but I go with the flow" she said laughing . I felt something grab me by the waist . I looked at the hands, I smiled knowing who it was. I turned around and see Cameron . Cameron was my ex , we broke up because he cheated on me with Melissa. I looked at him in shock. I taught it was Grayson.Before I knew it he kissed me. I actually did love him so of course I kissed back but then Grayson came to mind and I pushed him off. Jacque had left since I didn't see her, but I did see Grayson with kinda red eyes which I think it was because there where sun rays. He looked at me then he left . I looked at Cameron and smacked him and left running.

Grayson's Pov

I couldn't be there much longer after what I saw , I knew I had to leave. I swear I wanted to drain all that blood from that guy. I hated seeing Brook being kissed by someone else. I needed some time to rest my mind. So I went to my favorite place to relax . It was kinda far away in the woods , which there was a little lake. I sat down. Only Ethan came here with me.

Brooklyn's Pov

I stopped running and was walking to class I see Ethan from a distance . Then someone comes behind me " GRAYSON, ETH-!!" and everything goes black. I wake up to a black room. It was only me. I was tied up to a chair. All I taught about was Grayson I wasn't even scared.

Ethan's Pov

I saw Brooklyn walking towards our class but then I saw her getting attacked by a guy. " GRAYSON, ETH-!!!" I heard her yell . I went running towards her. I saw her passed out. I fought the man . He was stronger and snapped my neck. I woke up in a classroom, then I saw Jaque . " Where are we , how did you find me " I asked her. " I was late to class" Then it all came to me. "BROOK" I yelled. " What.. Wait... Brooklyn is in class right now. You like her don't you? " Jaque said. " No she is my best friend, the reason you found me unconscious it's because some one took Brook, I tried to fight them off but I couldn't " I told Jaque. Her eyes started to water. " NOOOOOO, why Brook" she yelled. " Let's go we need to find Grayson " I told her she nodded yes helping me up. I remembered him leaving so I called him. " Grayson where are you, oh ok see you in 10 , k bye " I hung up and left to the car.

Grayson's Pov

Ethan called me telling me he had something really important to tell me. What can it be?? But for some reason I had a bad gut feeling about this. I walked and walked back and forth, until I saw Ethan and Jaque with worried scared faces . Now I am for sure its something bad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey I hope you like it. Leave me some feed back as to know what I can do to improve this story. And yeah have a good day. And also if you do any self harm do do it please I beg you , your beautiful. Don't harm yourself. And if you ever need someone to talk to message me on here and I can talk to you maybe we can find a solution, but please don't do self harm. I know it's not attention, I know that you do it bc you are hurt. But don't you think you are letting others get what they want. Make them look stupid by being strong and not cutting 😉❤️❤️❤️❤️ Oh and it's Tuesday so you know what that means. Dolan Twin Tuesday 😱😱😱😱😱😱😱❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😂. Go check them out in their YouTube channel /thedolantwins 😉 Maybe Grayson and Ethan will make you feel better 😉❤️