4

*** This is how Grayson looks when he is normal , I know hot asf 🔥😍***
⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️

Grayson's Pov

" What happened bro" I told Ethan. He looked at Jaque and back at me. He started to cry. I looked at him with a wtf face. " Someone took Brook.... I .....I .....I tried stopping him but he was stronger, I couldn't Grayson she yelled your name and mine " he said sobbing. I was really angry I knew my eyes and fangs were visible but I didn't care. " Grayson I tried, I really did, Jaque found me " he added . He sat down and cried. I was still in shock I looked up at Jaque.

Jaque's Pov

I cried as I heard Ethan crying, I had feelings for him I hate seeing him cry. I looked up at Grayson and he had RED EYES wtffff. " uh Gr...r..ayson um your.....your eyes are red" I said in shock. He looked at me and then Ethan looked up he too had red eyes. I was in shock. " Jaque don't be scared , look we are not regular humans." Grayson said. " We are vampires " Ethan added. I laughed and punched Ethan " Stop guys this is no time to play" I said. " We're not playing Jaque " and they showed me their fangs. I froze not knowing if I was safe. Even though I got to admit they looked really hot . Then it came to mind run. I ran like if there was no tomorrow. I couldn't be with them. Then someone grabbed me and it all went black.

Grayson's and Ethan's Pov

Jaque stood there with fear in her eyes. Then she ran. We ran after her. " Jaque please don't be scared, I'm not going to hurt you I love you" Ethan said. " Jaque we are nice vamps" I added. Then we saw her run but we also saw someone else behind her. We stayed back to see. It was Cameron he grabbed her , put a cloth in her mouth she passed out. Ethan ran and fought him. I got Jaque and put her in a safe place. But I felt something hit me in my back, I fell. " You can't with me Dolans " Cameron said . Ethan came to me and got me up. We saw Cameron in distance, he grabbed Jaques neck and bit it. Ethan ran and punched him but it was too late. I ran also but then Cameron vanished. Ethan was crying.

Ethan's Pov

"Nooo, not you. You deserved to be happy " I said. " Ethan this is why we can't be close to them" Grayson told me . I knew there was no other choice so I healed Jaque giving her my blood. Now she is one of us. But she didn't deserve this. I wanted to die , because I did have feelings for her , and being a vampire is the same as to being in prison. She is beautiful and deserved to live life. All we had to do is wait until she wakes up.

Jaque's Pov

I woke up next morning, Ethan was hugging me by my waist. I got up then I felt weird. I felt the need of blood for some reason. But not any kind of blood, I wanted human blood. I was going out the door when Ethan blocked it . " Ethan get off " I said pissed off. " No you have to control yourself before you hurt someone innocent " he told me. I was confused ,what did he mean? He took me to the mirror, then I saw it. I'm one of them. I saw my red eyes glow up , I pinned Ethan to the wall. " Why did you do this to me you fucking monster. What did I ever do to you? " I said he started to cry . " it wasn't me you got attacked and he bit you I couldn't do anything else but heal you Jaque " he sobbed. I felt as my whole world came down. But I had no time I needed my best friend back. Maybe being a vampire won't be bad after all.

Grayson's Pov

We all left. We need to find Cameron he has Brook I know it. " Hold on baby girl , I'll come for you " I whispered to the wind as it took my words delivering them to my love. I will not rest until I find Brook.

Brooklyn's Pov

I knew who had me it was Cameron. I was sad when I found out. He was hurt because I left him , but did he not know I was hurting too. I also found out he's a vampire. " Baby girl how beautiful do you look today" Cameron said as he entered the room with food. " Cameron why are you doing this to me " I asked . He looked at me " Because you never loved me , and you don't want my love Brook" . " Cam I loved you so much I had our future planned for us, but I found you cheating on me . How do you not want me to be hurt. You only think about you. I LOVED YOU SO DAMN MUCH , THAT IT STILL HURTS ME FUCKER!!" I yelled at him with tears flowing down my cheeks. He cried because he knew I was saying the truth. " I'm sorry Brook , I really am. BUT YOU STILL DON'T WANT MY LOVE. MY LOVE IS UNWANTED BY YOU. I TRIED EVERYTHING TO GET YOU BACK. NOTHING WORKED. SINCE YOU DIDN'T WANT MY LOVE THE NICE WAY IM FORCING YOU !!" He yelled at me. I cried not because his words hurt its because that's how I feel with Grayson. But for him my love is unwanted. He's probably right now with Jessica. Cameron left the room . I ate then I went to go sit in the window that was protected by bars. Then I see something, it kinda looks like a dog. What was it. It saw me , it's eyes were red. It was ...........

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰
Cliffhanger I know , sorry 😂 Thank you to who ever is reading this fanfic it will get better soon we are barely getting started 😉❤️. Leave any suggestions in the comments. And I want to start a fanfic about Ethan but I don't know about what 🤔🤔 if you want leave some suggestions, that would help. Thanks love you bups . ❤️