9

Brooklyn's Pov

It can't be , is it really. Am I really seeing Grayson at the moment. My heart skipped a beat when I saw him until I saw who he was with , Melissa. He finally asked her out. I wanted to cry , I wanted to just tell him that I love him so much that it hurts me too see him loving someone else. I looked at him , he looked at me. I loved his eyes.

Jack's Pov

"Hey Grayson how are you doing bup" I told Grayson as he stood up to give me a hug. " Hey Jack, I'm Hey - " " Oh hello I'm Brooklyn" Brook said cutting him off to just shake his hand even though Grayson wanted to hug her. " Uh yeah um hi Brook , well guys this is Melissa my uh" " I'm his girlfriend, and maybe his child's mother " Melissa said cutting off Grayson and trying to brag to Brook. " That's very nice to hear , I guess Grayson you got a pregnant girl first then me " I told them.

Brooklyn's Pov

" Oh how nice " I said looking at Grayson. He looked down. I felt like beating the sh** out of him. " Jack let them have a nice dinner as a family while we go enjoy our date " I told Jack loud enough for Grayson to hear. I took Jacks hand and intertwined our fingers together. I saw Grayson getting mad. That's what I wanted seeing him mad was the best pain reliever. He had red eyes , he looked at me with a "wtf " look. Then to top it off I kissed Jacks cheek and pulled him away. I knew Grayson was pissed but I'm heart broken. "Jack I'm sorry I didn't mean to be like that " I told Jack. We sat down and ordered our meal. " Brook it's fine , look since you came to our house I been your friend and I have fallen for you Brook. I love you Brook" he told me . I looked up at him with awe eyes. " Jack I-I " " Look if you don't like me I get it, but I also get if you need time " he said cutting me off. " Jack you are a really sweet guy, and I'm just asking for time . I love you yeah I do buts it's a friendly love. But I'm hoping it turns into Love because I would love to have a guy like you in my life. " I told him holding his hands. He looked at me and he smiled really hard.

Jack's Pov

After what Brook said , I felt happy. Even though she didn't love me now , she wants to fall in love with me. I will make her fall in love with me , little by little she will. I love her so much I'm willing to do anything for her to love me. " Jack will you excuse me , I'm going to the restroom " Brook said getting up. I nodded. I wonder if she still loved Grayson.

Brooklyn's Pov

I needed to take everything in. I needed some fresh air . So I went outside. I felt someone come behind me. I turned around. His lips smashed into mines, leaving me shocked. I had butterflies all over. I took him off. " Grayson what are you doing?" I said pushing him off. " Brook I don't love her I love you Brook" he said getting closer to me. " No Grayson no you don't " " But Brook you told me you loved me" he said cutting me off. " Grayson that was a long time ago I moved on, leave me alone. Plus you got a girl with your child. " I replied back. " Brook it was a one night thing and we used protection, I don't know how it happened. I did it to get over you Brook" he said almost crying but with glowing red eyes. " Grayson I don't love you anymore, stay the fuck away from me " " and also if you really loved me you would of took me out of there, but no instead you fucked my enemy. My bully Grayson." I said almost crying , gosh do I still love him with so much passion. " Brook I'm sorry , I could get her out of our way baby " he said getting closer and grabbing my hands. " How can you say that Grayson, just because of what you are you think you can eliminate anything" I told him making him even more mad . His eyes were really red. " OWWW Grayson please stop you are hurting me" I said trying to get away from his grip. I knew blood was spilling from my fresh cuts. He then let go and saw his hand. It had blood. " Brook I'm so sorry , I shouldn't " he said as he lifted my sleeve. " Grayso-" " Brook WHAT IS THIS, WHO IS HURTING YOU SO I CAN TAKE CARE OF IT" he said yelling, looking at my cuts. " I asked you a question baby" he said. I got away from him. I went to the bathroom and got cleaned up and went to sit with Jack. " What took so long Brook " he said . " Oh I saw an old friend and we took some selfies and did our girly things " I told him laughing. I saw Grayson coming closer with red eyes. Oh no no I hope he doesn't do anything stupid.

Grayson's Pov

After seeing Brook with her hands hurt, I wanted to beat someone's ass. I had to know who is hurting her. So I went to see Jack. He might be my friend but he might be hurting the girl I deeply love. I went to their table, past Melissa. " Hey guys sorry to interrupt but may have a word with you Jack" I said. He had red eyes I knew I interrupted something . We went out side so Brook won't see anything.

Brooklyn's Pov

Grayson came and took Jack out side I know for a fact that it was going to get ugly so I  headed outside. Seeing them both red eyes made me think twice about living. Just as I was going to step outside Melissa grabs me and pins me to the wall. " AHHHHHHH what the fuck is your problem " I told her. " I followed Grayson and saw everything you did with him outside, leave him alone or I might just snap your neck off" she told me angrily. " I pushed her off to a table and went up to her face " look I don't like Grayson, you tell him to keep his distance away from me" . She then started to fight with me I kept punching her until ................

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰
I love cliffhangers , don't you ? 😂😂 Thanks for the reads love ya bups ❤️❤️. It's Dolan Twin Tuesday so keep an eye out for the video 😉😂😂😂❤️❤️. Peace ✌🏻️✌🏻