7

Brooklyn's Pov

It was Grayson, but I thought he was dead asleep. " Grayson you scared the life outta me" I said kinda angrily. " Why did you take a picture, where's the picture " he whispered into my ear laughing. He started to tickle me. " No G-Gr-GRAYSON STOPPPP!!!" I said laughing. " This is what you get for taking a picture of me " he said getting off me. My sides hurtled. I look at my rib part it was getting purple, I looked at him. " Really Grayson I had nothing to cover me, your hands were rough " I said playfully punching him. " Sorry but you took that picture of me , it was payback Brook " he said laughing. I showed him the picture. " it wasn't that bad as my bruise, you dumb hoe" I said laughing. We were sitting on the couch he was lying on his back going through his phone, then he got on his stomach. " I'm sorry Brook, I hope this makes it better " he said as he kissed my rib part where the bruise was. I remind you that it's close very close to your boob area. AND I HAD A BRA ON!!!!! He kissed my bare skin. It felt weird but I got butterflies in my stomach. It was a weird feeling, something I haven't felt in a long long time.

Grayson's Pov

I kissed her bruise, i never was so close to her bare skin as now. I looked up at her. " Eww don't touch me , your gay " she said laughing. I laughed with her. " So what were you guys doing" Ethan said with a smirk surprising us. " Dude chill I just kissed her bruise, it's not like I went all crazy over her. She's my friend " I told Ethan. " yeah Eth , yeez it wasn't anything. Grayson is my friend plus he hurt me" Brook added. The last words kinda hurt me . Did she really think of me as just a friend? " Yeah but Gray could of just rubbed it or give you an ice pack dummy" Ethan replied. " He didn't need his lips to do it" he added. " Ethan he's gay that's why he did it" Brook said. She got up and slapped Ethan really hard. " OWWWW! What did I do " Ethan wined rubbing his cheek. Brook kissed his cheek, I felt low key jealous of him. " You see , that's what Grayson did. Don't say things that aren't true. Just cause I kissed your cheek doesn't mean I love you Ethan it was a way of sorry" she said . " I wouldn't mind if you fell in love with me" Ethan said grabbing Brook by her waist. I wanted to snap his neck so bad. Uggh that is my Brook. " Ethan you are more gay , I love you best friend " she said getting off and laughing. " I know I am , I love you too bestie. Well I just came to check up on you guys I'm going to sleep. Bye" Ethan said going up the stairs. " Grayson let's go drive around, I'm in a happy mood" Brook told me.

Brooklyn's Pov

I told Grayson I wanted to drive around. He agreed and went to get a shirt. It was hot for a LA night. I went to grab a black crop top and denim high waited shorts and my vans with a zigzag. We left. " Let's take my Jeep" I told him. " Ok" he replied. We left to go downtown. The jeep didn't have a roof so I could feel the air in my messy bun. " Grayson what do you want to do in life " I asked. " I want to meet all of my fans for one , and be with the beautiful girl I'm always thinking about, and have a happy life with her . Even though it might be hard because I'm a vampire " he said , while driving. " aww Grayson you're in love, who is she ? Do I know her? I want to be friends with her" I told him. Even though deep inside I felt hurt but I didn't know why , because I got no feels for Grayson, I think. " Yeah you know her, but I don't think she loves me the way I do . " Grayson replied. " awwl give her time maybe she'll fall for your red eyes" I said laughing.

Grayson's Pov

" She hasn't " I replied.God did she look so good, and she didn't even try. I love Brooklyn. She doesn't know that the girl I'm crazy in love with is her. " cheer up Gray, look ill take you out to get a milkshake to make you feel better bup" she said. Man I lover so damn much , she is buying me food, and called me bup which I love being called. " ok, but you drive" I told her . " wait is this a date because oh my gosh Brook I would like cry" I said in a girly voice. She laughed and took the drivers seat. " Yes like I love so like I want to take you out baby girl. And would you like go out with me baby " she said trying do do a manly voice. She sounded so hot when she called me baby. " Yes I would , I love you boyfriend " I said in a girly voice. She laughed and parked . " Baby we got to this like a couple that we are baby girl" she said intertwining her fingers into mine, we were holding hands . I felt butterflies all over, I didn't even know a vampire could feel that. " oh my god I'm such a dumb girlfriend, of course boyfriend " I said laughing. We went in and got our orders, the lady said we were a cute couple. " I know my baby girl is so hot" Brook said laughing at me. I just laughed and went along " my boyfriend is hot as well" the lady laughed at us. We took a seat in a table for two. " So since your my boyfriend, when are you going to do your first move" I said smirking. " Grayson this is a game " she said laughing. " soooo your point is" I replied. I puckered my lips in a kissy face. " Fine " she said . No t going to lie I wanted to kiss her so bad, this game is my favorite. She kissed me in the cheek. I was kinda broken, but hey at least she kissed me. We were finished and drove home.

Brooklyn's Pov

We were driving home when a car came at us, Grayson quickly stopped. The guys had red eyes they were coming towards us. I knew this wasn't going to end up well. I grabbed my phone and call Ethan. " Brook why are you calling me at this time child" he said sounding sleepy. There was five guys surrounding our car. Grayson grabbed my hand . I looked at him. One of the guys pulled me. " ETHAN, HELP ME !! " I yelled into the phone that fell onto the ground. The others grabbed Grayson and started to hit him and bite him. All I saw was blood I screamed but the guy slapped me. " LEAVE HER ALONE BEFORE I SNAP YOUR NECK YOU BITCH" Grayson shouted. " Why would I leave this doll alone , it's what I want to taste " the guy responded. He licked my neck. I knew this could be my end. " GRAYSON HELP ME PLEASE , ETHAN!!!!! JAQUE!!" I yelled. The guy started to kiss me in the neck I felt so disgusted. " LEAVE HER ALONE YOU BASTARD " Grayson yelled, he was trying so hard to get off the other guys grip. " STOP , ILL DO WHATEVER JUST STOP" I screamed. " You will in do everything I want in a minute" he replied . All of the sudden Ethan and Jaque came they were handcuffed by other four vampires. They started to hit them, until the point they almost passed out. I kept on screaming to them to stop. I saw Grayson with blood everywhere I cried I saw everyone dying in front of me , I hated that feeling. " Now if you don't do what I say I'll kill them all by taking their heart. You have to come with me also" the guy told me. "Brook don't do it " they all said . "I love you guys" I said crying. The guy walked me into his car. All I could hear was them yelling to not go especially Grayson. " Brook don't go , I beg you" Grayson yelled. " I'm sorry , I love you guys too much too see you hurt. I love you Grayson " I said crying. I got into the car............

➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰➰

Well that was one unexpected chapter 😂. Once again thank you for the reads love you bups 💙💙 also you should go check out annaedolan fanfic. Thanks have a good day. Ohh and that's how Grayson looked for the " date" 😂😂⬆️⬆️⬆️