13

Grayson's Pov

I kissed her, I wanted her to remember my love at least. I want her to know I love her, she doesn't love Cameron she loves me. Why did I harm her, maybe if I wasn't as bad this would have never happened. This is all my fault I should just get away. I pulled away " I love you Brook" I said . This is the last time I will see her, I don't want to hurt her. I left before Cameron reacted .

Ethan's Pov

Grayson grabbed her, and for some reason I pinned Cameron to the wall so Grayson could kiss Brook in peace. It hurt seeing him love her when I love her as well. Why did I hold Cameron I should be the one snapping Grayson's neck. Uggh I hate the fact that he loves her, I don't want her to fall for him I want her to fall in love with me. " I love you Brook" Grayson said and left, I let Cameron go and hugged Brook. " Brook look for me when you need me , you will remember where you can find me. I love you " I whispered in her ear and left.

Cameron's Pov

" Brook he doesn't love you, he hurt you. And I'm your boyfriend " I said as I tried to kiss her. " Cameron we talked about this I'm sorry" she told me. " BUT YOU LET GRAYSON KISS YOU" I said yelling. " Cameron it was unexpected " she said. I grabbed her and kissed her. She pushed me back " I HATE YOU " she said. " IT WAS UNEXPECTED, BUT YOU STILL  PUSH ME AWAY" I spat back. She rolled her eyes and left . I followed her.

Brooklyn's Pov

A lot happened in matter of minutes.  I'm still confused about the whole butterflies thing, I don't even know the guy or his name. And to top that Cameron really wants me to get with him, I don't like him like that. We got into his car " Where am I going, take me to my house " I said . " Of course you are going to your house " he said grabbing my hand. I didn't bother to take it off because I didn't want to argue. He dropped me off and left. I knocked on the door and my mom opened the door. Yes I did recognize my mom. " Brook oh honey I been worried sick, and what happened?" She said. " Mom tell you all later but please I need some rest" I said. " Alright go to sleep honey" she replied. I went up to my room and plopped into my bed. I saw my phone on my night stand so I checked it. I saw a lot of messages of  Baby 😍😍 I wonder who that was. But the last message was I hate you I never want to talk to you again. Wow why was that I wondered, and who did I send this to. I saw some of Best Friend ❤️ I wondered who was my best friend. Then I saw CameronDontAnswer 🚫🔫 woah why did I have him like that . I decided to sleep.

Grayson's Pov

After I left Brook I went to the car, then Ethan came and we went home. I shut myself in my room. I hated to leave Brook but it was for her good. I hurt her enough already I don't want to hurt her again plus I got Melissa. I got to focus on Melissa and the baby , I need to forget about Brook. She basically forgot me , so should I. I cried , why did I fall so hard for her. Why did I love her so much. I never loved someone as much as I did. I need to rest I got school in the morning.

Brooklyn's Pov

I went downstairs to explain to my mom why I was gone for almost three months ( like Cameron said ) without telling her. Honestly I don't know how can I tell her because I don't remember anything, this is going to be really hard. " Oh hey Brook I made some food for you" she said coming up too me. " Mom lets talk" I said, she nodded we went to the table . " Mom i know I been gone for maybe three months without warning " I said. " Honey your best friend Jaque told me everything, how you and left for two moths because she was going through something tough. And she told me about your recent accident about how you got hit with a car " she said. Now that made it easier but I don't remember anything I don't even remember this girl named Jaque. " Yes mom and I have memory loss I don't remember what really happened, I hope you understand and I hope you are not mad at me " I said looking at her with puppy eyes. " I'm not Brook , I was at first but Jaque explained everything. But promise me next time you are going to tell me first" my mom said. " I promise mom" I replied. " ok now eat up because you missed a lot of school and tomorrow you go back" she said . " Oh and Jaque was out of state but she is back and is going to take you to school tomorrow " she said leaving me alone. I guess this means a fresh start. And I'm kind of excited to meet my best friend..... that sounded so weird but what ever.

///////////// Next Day \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Brooklyn's Pov

I turned off my alarm . I went in the shower. I put on some black ripped jeans with some black timberland boots and a grey Nike hoodie. I looked good to be honest. My phone started to ring I picked it up " Hey Brook its Jaque I'll be there in 15 minutes be ready " she said. " ok I will be waiting " I said . She hung up and I went to eat some breakfast and brush my teeth. I heard a honk " Bye mom " " Bye honey " she replied. I grabbed my black Jansport backpack and put it in my free arm. I saw a black matte rover waiting for me, I see a beautiful girl in it. " Hey " I said. " Hey so Cameron told me about your memory loss and I just wanted to say I am your best friend and I would help you remember " she said . " Thank you and I'm sorry if I'm not acting like my normal self just give me time" I said. " I will wait for my best friend back " she said. We got to school.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
Thanks for everything love ya ❤️