Nat...

*clink* what the fuck? *clink, clink* I rolled over, and saw double D, peering out the closed window. *clink* a pebble hit the glass. I could barely keep my eyes open, as I looked at my phone screen that read "3am" Edd opened the window, "excuse me Nat? What are you doing at my residence at this hour?" I jumped out of bed "NAT?!"

"Double D, Let me in?" He slurred together, yelling loudly. "Uh, yes Nat, right away." Double D jumped off his bed. I grabbed his wrist tightly. " no Edd, he's totally shit faced. Don't let him in. I don't want him to hurt you." I was close to tears, why was I close to tears? "Kevin, you are hurting me." He whimpered looking down at my hand. I looked at his hand, that was turning red from my grip, and let go.

"Kevin, if he is intoxicated, then he should one, not be alone, and two he shouldn't be making so much noise, the police will take him away. Why would he hurt me?" I looked at the ground, "okay, let him be in." He nodded and ran downstairs. A minute later I heard drunk hard footsteps running up the stairs. "No NO, to the LEFT!" Double D was leading Nat around. "Okay now, come to that room when you're done." After Double D said that I heard Nat blow chunks. Poor Double D, I knew how much he hated germs.

"Ew ew eewwww!" Double D squealed as he ran into his room. I grinned at how cute he was, giving in. So what if I think he cute? I walked to his bathroom in his room and leaned against the door frame, staring at Double Dork while he washed hi hand furiously. I liked the way his shirt barley fell off his shoulder, and the way his joggers sagged a little. He was so tiny. I loved the way when he turned around and caught me staring, a light blush kissed his face, I wanted to kiss his face, what?

I opened my mouth, I don't really know what I was going to say, but before I could say it Nat burst into the room. "EDD! I CANT SEE!" Double D rolled his eyes and helped Nat onto the pull out bed. "But I-" I started to whine but double D held up his hand. "Kevin it looks like tonight you either have to sleep on the couch, or you'll have to share a bed with me."
My face burned. "I'll just stay in here incase you need my help with him." I tried to say calmly, pointing at Nat.

"E-Edd" *hiccup* "I have to tell you a secret." I watched Edd roll his eyes and get close to Nat. Before double D could turn his head to put his ear to Nat's lips, Nat's lips connected with Double D's.

And Double D didn't pull away.