Mine | Chapter One

I have brought someone over to the dark side of Wattpad. >:3 The name Wattpader's name is -Chocochip12- and that person is my fanfiction buddy xD So, enjoy this useless nonsense that I have prepared for all those people who actually read this xD

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sky was painted pastel pink, orange and purple. Clouds splattered across the sky like a canvas; random, yet delicately merging with the colors. The air was crisp and brumal, speeding softly along. On a high standing green hill laid a pine tree standing proud and vigilant. Its branches spread outward and covered a figure in shadows. The figure had pale, olive skin and eyes as brown as darkened tree sap. His hair was the colored of coal and was messy with the rough wind around. He wore an aviator jacket enshrouding a black shirt with a white skeleton on it. Matching with the shirt was black jeans and shadowy converse.The figure leaned against the tree with his arms crossed and eyes fixated at the sunset looming over the waters. He crossed his foot over the other and then stared at the ground. While the sunset's dying chrome beam washed over the land, it was no match for the inky darkness incasing the boy. The shadow's tendrils latched onto the boy and dragged him into the pit of dark shadows.

Nico di Angelo wasn't at all surprised by the sudden shadows intoxicating the sunlight around him and forcing him to delve into the shadows. No, the shadows hadn't affected the Son of Hades in any matter. Shadows were his territory after all. The real shock came from the part that he couldn't control the black force once he was in it. The pall of inkiness sent him speeding through his 'realm.' His mind and eyes blurred with the sudden shadow travel, his senses working overtime to gain the concept of what exactly was happening. The world seemed to dissipate for a second; gone, but alive. Suddenly, an overwhelming vibrant maroon washed over him. The boy blinked and his eyes set work on adjusting to his surroundings. The area he had landed in was familiar. He had arrived here in the palace loads of times, he was the lord's son after all. He glanced up at the throne before finding his voice to speak again. "Lord Hades..?"

The god himself was sitting on his throne with a goddess, Hestia, at his side. Persephone seemed nonexistent, which Nico was quite glad about. He would rather not be turned into a flower in front of his father. It would probably end up in some pretty fierce argument driven from the simplicity of his sister or him doing something wrong. He internally sighed before kneeing on the ground to wait for the response.

"I believe you are familiar of the goddess Hecate, correct? The one who assisted you during the quest?" Hades questioned with an underlying message of if you don't know, too bad. I'm not gonna explain it to you. The son of Hades nodded in response. "Then I presume you know that all help comes with a price?"

Nico raised his eyebrows. "Yes, of course. But, if you don't mind me asking, what does this have to do with Hecate, Lord Hades?"

"A quest has been issued for you, son. You are to go on a quest with wizards and witches-"Nico felt skeptical about this already "-to a school called 'Hogwarts.' There, you will protect a famous wizard named Harrison Po- I mean, Harry Potter. You must protect him, but more importantly seek info about the wizarding world. Trouble has been stirring, and Hecate has requested that you help against it. You are immune to spells, which would assist you in the goal so."

Nico remained silent, soaking in the information. However, he couldn't miss the fact Hades had said son. He dismissed it as misheard word and rallied all the info. "How would I blend in with the Wizards? Last time I checked, I was essentially a demigod not a wizard." He immediately regretted his choice of words. Stupid! He thought, as his father growled for a second.

"Hecate shall bless you with the knowledge of a vast variety of spells and supply you with a custom made wand. You will be transported to London's King's Cross Station. Find platform 9 ¾. When you get to Hogwarts, say you're an exchange student of America's Mageía School of Magic. Albus Dumbledore knows of your real bloodline. After the blessing, be on your way. " As soon as the Lord of the Dead muttered those words, Hecate came forth and closed her eyes. Styx was the last thing Nico thought before he was shot with the rippling aura of Hecate.

The lime beams of magic shot out towards Nico, swirling and digging into his pale skin. While he had steeled himself right before the shot, he didn't feel any damage or pain what so ever. The beams were more like little spheres of plastic were getting poured on top of him. The swirls of lime halted and drove back into Hecate's own aura. The goddess then summoned a wand that Nico immediately muttered "Holy Hades..."

The wand was 11" inches long and had dark wood which Nico identified as Asphodel's poplar wood. "This wand is custom-made, like I said. Black Poplar wood from Asphodel, with the core of Cerebus' fur." As Nico stared at, he noticed a black and reddish tint aura surrounding the wand. "That, my son, is the aura of the wind of the depths of the underworld. Incredibly good for the so called 'Dark Arts' but incredible at defending if used with positive thoughts." Hades spoke in almost a whisper. Nico was betting that even Hades was admiring the wand. Hecate strolled up to the boy and presented him with the wand.

"Take it, Nico di Angelo."

And with that, Nico placed the wand in his hand and flicked it upwards.

Smoke of Shadows poured out of the wand, spiraling upwards and all around. It sucked in even the lightest dark and screams could be heard for seconds. The shadows danced around the throne and any unfortunate skeletons dropped dead and any other organic life form fell unconscious. Servants were scrambling out of the room, until the pall sucked them into black dreams as well. Besides from the god, goddess and the wand wielder, everything was dead or unconscious in the room. The shadows soon dripped back into the wand, hiding in its deathly shell.

Nico di Angelo smirked deviously. "Mine."