Hate Eros Club | Holiday Special

"...Ni...co?"

To say Piper was surprised was an understatement. She quickly blurted out an apology towards the two cabins before rushing off to her own. The vibrant cabin of Aphrodite with its pristine, milky curtains and resplendent color. The Iris Message floated around her, and she was almost glad that Iris Messaging didn't have to be hand-held. She entered the Cabin, the lights all dim and dark. Blindly, she switched on the light and walked down the aisle to her bunk, free of any pink. She cautiously looked over her shoulder. Although nobody was there, she had learned to never think you were safe. The daughter of Aphrodite turned back around to meet the son of Hades.

Piper cleared her throat. "Not that this isn't a pleasant surprise, but why are you calling me? I mean, unless you just wanna talk about life..."

"Listen, Piper, I can't really talk-"She heard some bustling in the background. In fact, what was the background? It looked like a medieval room thrown with some modern toiletry. Nico turned around and said something to an invisible figure before glancing at her again. "I need help. Uhm... Love help."

Piper raised an eyebrow. "Nico, I never would've thought you liked someone." As soon as she saw his wide eyes, she knew she had the wrong impression. Ah, a girl could dream, couldn't she?

"N-No! Listen, I don't have a lot of time. There's some sort of Love Spell going around this place and I don't exactly know how to fix it."

"I'd love to help," Piper stated, no pun intended. "But I don't really know where you are." Through the Iris Message she saw him visibly curse.

(Nico's POV)

"Who's that, Nico?" Nico ignored Ron and pushed him away. He needed to think about how he was going to get Piper into Hogwarts without anyone noticing too much. 'Didn't think of that before I Iris-Messaged her, dam nit.' He looked over and saw her eyebrows furrow closely together. It was one thing to get the daughter of Aphrodite to help him, but it was entirely a different thing to actually get her over to Hogwarts. Much less, get his wizard 'friends' to ignore the mythological appearance of that sort. Well, he was in a world of Witchcraft and Wizardry, but he doubted that if someone threw in Greek Gods, they'd all be in over his head. Ironically, that's what he had thought of with the Greeks and Romans. An unconscious shiver made up his back as he focused at the topic at hand. Plan, now. Shiver, later.

"Piper, don't worry...I'll pick you up?" He fumbled with his words as he spoke, his statement ending like a query. "Don't tell this to anyone. Not Annabeth, Not Leo, Not Jason, and definitely not Percy." The last thing he needed was that Son of Poseidon questioning all his moves like he was his guardian or something. He ignored the weary looks the duo of wizards were giving him. "Bye." The Iris Message shimmered in the beaming sunlight as it broke through it delicate rainbow. Quickly, the Hades Caster turned back towards the two gaping wizards. Practically unknown of what they were thinking, he came up with a plausible theory.

"If you don't mind, we have some people to save from love itself? So quit gaping and help me think of a plan." Honestly, he was getting quite irritated with the wizards. All they had done was gape and stare at him like a lunatic. At least, that's what Ron was doing. He had barely heard what Harry was doing. And, as of right now, he didn't care-

"The Love Spell, blatantly, is only airborne. I think as long as we don't breathe in the pink puffs, we'll be alright. But the question is, what if the spell is contagious with physical contact?" Harry spoke indirectly, like he had planned this all before and had an idea.

"Well-"Nico started, before being cut off by Harry.

"We can't take that risk. And we need to get your friend to help us, and right now, I can only think of her or Hermione, assuming she isn't already caught." Harry paused. "And I have a perfect idea."

{Harry's POV}

The one day that Harry decides to bring his invisibility cloak is the day that love turns against Hogwarts. Dipping his hand into his stuffed pocket, he brought out his cloak. He looked over to Nico, expecting him to be surprised. However, all he gained was a raise of an eyebrow. 'Honestly, what could surprise this guy?' "This, hopefully, will get us around Hogwarts without getting love-stricken. I think." Harry glanced over at Ron who nodded his head.

"Brilliant, Harry."

Nico stared at Harry. "Hopefully, you know how to hold your breath long.Last time I remembered, getting out of Hogwarts takes a lot of energy."

Harry narrowed his eyes at the pessimist. "Hogwarts is my home. And unless you walk around your home blind, I think I'd be able to coordinate through my home with ease." Nico swiftly looked away, his eyebrows arching upwards as his mouth turned into a firm line.

"Lead the way, wizard." Harry recognize venom dripping off the edges of his voice, but Harry could care less. He was pretty sure that the same exact poison was on his glare, too. Harry didn't exactly know what triggered the anger. It definitely wasn't because of pressure, he had been through much worse. The Chamber of Secrets, The Triwizard Tournament, fighting Voldemort. Yeah, Harry definitely been through some pretty tough situations. But something just lit the light on Harry's mental bomb. The match was just hard to find. Slipping through his memory, he looked over at Ron who was as stiff as a stick. 'Great job, Harry.' He joked at himself in thought. 'Way to make this more awkward than it already is.' What was worse, was that he now had to share the cloak with the person he had just started an argument with. 'Tch. That wizard had the nerve...'

The three remaining love-sane wizards looked apprehensively at the door. The red-head glanced over at his best friend, waiting for a signal to jump into a world of pink dust. Harry nodded, and Nico looked at Ron in approval. Sucking a large breath in sync, the wizards opened the door and stealthily walked out. The hallways were eerie with the lack of people. The lights even flickered with pink beams shooting out of themselves.

{Back at it again at the Krispy Nico di Angelo POV-Cream}

He wasn't sure what he had expected. A mob of boys romancing their ladies with roses? A song of love being played in the air? Surely, any of those had seemed more logical than an abandoned hallway resembling a pink-dyed horror movie. 'A Son of Hades,' he chuckled bitterly. 'Laughing at a bit of pink? Coward.' Ron glanced over at him, raising an eyebrow at (Nico assumed) his bitter laugh. He shot the red-head a glare and continued walking at a steady pace. Their feet clopped in sync in the quiet desert, but Nico could pick up a faint little sound in the distance. Like... the sound of running. He widened his eyes and hissed in Harry's ear. "People! This cloak has invisibility, not being gone in general!"

'Never hated Eros anymore than now.' Well, he did, but that was past him now.

-=-

I would've made a longer chapter, but I broke my curfew...

WHOOPS?