Valentines Tantrum | Holiday Special

Another Chapter tomorrow: This chapter strays from the last chapter. Its not what happens after Gimmick of the Gracious Boy.

"Look, Percy, as much as I would love to help you, I really can't..." Nico was twisting his skull ring nervously, peaking behind his shoulder in anticipation. He was feeling the paranoia now. Glancing at the entryway, he cautiously looked back to the Iris Message. If anything, he didn't want to get caught now. Being in the Boys bathroom was one thing, skipping classes was another, but Iris Messaging swell was way over his league. Even for the Son of Hades. He bit his lip tentatively before his eyes met the glossy floors of the bathroom. The tiles were square and placed in a diagonal pattern, with the shade of a milky white. The walls were the hue of stone and were branched high up. Grand windows were placed on top of the sinks, sunlight beaming through the glass.

"Neeks," Nico nodded his head in acknowledgement, "Please! I don't know what to do!" Percy whimpered like a lost dog. Or demigod, so to speak. "Percy, I can't just bibbity-bobbity-boo over to Camp Half Blood! And if I could, what would I do about-"He cursed as he slurred his words upon the entering of a student. He violently slashed the Iris Message and attempted to casually fix his hair. 'Fix your hair, Di Angelo? Have you gone that low?' He smirked to himself before looking over his shoulder at the new arrival. A red-head with dim blue eyes with another green eyes brunet. Nico's eyes went wild before he quickly turned around. Too slow, apparently.

"Nico, I was wonderin' why you weren't in class. Mr. Binns asked where you went, too." Nico rolled his eyes at Ron. He told Ron and Harry that he had simply got lost on his way to Mr. Binns and landed in the Boy's Bathroom. Ron nodded his head but he felt Harry holding a fiery gaze. Nico chided himself mentally for not already gaining the boy's trust. Casually, Nico turned around and began to walk off.

"Might as well get going, then." Nico opened the door to be granted with a catapult of running feet and yelps.

{No One's POV}

Harry had expected the sounds of running feet, rushing to class. Nico had expected the same; with the exception of wispy pink air floating around. Ron's eyes widened and he slammed himself against the door. The Weasley panted as he slid down the door. Harry looked at Ron in understanding, while Nico decided to curse his luck.

"Couldn't be more blatant. Love Spell on Valentine's Day. Idiots..." Ron muttered while his rather, extraordinary, love experience with chocolates. He brought out his wand but Harry quickly nodded his head in disapproval.

"Ron, neither of us know how to exactly stop the Love Spell... I'm guessing its different from the love potion..." Harry dragged his sentence out before looking at Nico curiously. "Do you?"

Nico shuddered but kept a neutral expression. The whole love situations reminded him of an experience he'd rather forget. "I don't. But don't you suppose Hermione might? I mean, you guys did say she was ingenious with spells?" Harry looked thoughtful, but his eyes widened. Almost simultaneously, Ron caught on with Harry.

"HERMIONE!"

{Nico's POV}

In all honesty, Nico would've rolled his eyes and tell the two wizards that she was probably okay. After all, if she was as good as they claim her to be, then she would be in no dilemma. But as he skimmed over their expressions, he felt a little guilt lay on his pall-like heart. Ron was furiously looking at his wand, as if challenging it to a duel. His eyebrows were turned downwards, barely visible worry lines appearing on his forehead. Harry was face palming himself, muttering what Nico could only make out as "...should've been there..." Nico sighed and he twisted his skull ring nervously. "There has to be some way to get to Hermione. Vents?"

Harry looked at Nico as if he was crazy. "In Hogwarts? We're not necessarily an office building, Nico. I doubt there would be, anyway." Ron's sullen expression made Nico assume that he agreed with Harry.

Tapping his foot almost obnoxiously, Nico turned away from the wizards. The Hades Caster had another brilliant idea; almost as Percy as the first one.

He hesitated, his tone almost shy. "I know a witch that may so happen be able to help us." Harry ignored him, still deep in thought. Ron scoffed. "If you knew them, they are probably already in Love with the first person they see, mate. I doubt that they would help us now."

"The thing is, they aren't in Hogwarts." At an alarming speed, Harry turned around to face Nico. He stormed up towards him, forcing Nico to turn him around. He put his hands on Nico's shoulder violently. "Who?" Nico wavered suddenly, quickly coming up with a cover story.

"Her name-"

"Uhm, guys, you should come see this." Ron was slowly walking away from the door, pink clouds filling into the room at a turtle's pace. The three of them looked at each other. "Well, we're screwed."

Nico bit his lip in panic and looked around the room quickly. There had to be a way out... And then he just so happened to be a window. He cursed as the light hit the sink. And he cursed when he realized he hadn't dropped the crystal.

"Alright, I have a plan, but I need you two to trust me." Nico began, strategically choosing his words, "Otherwise, I have the right to jump through the window right now."

{Piper's POV [CHB BABY!]}

Piper was a demigod of many things. A Hero Of Olympus, The Daughter of Aphrodite, and Beauty Queen. Even if she was those things and plenty more, she wasn't really prepared to has an Iris Message pop infront of her face while trying to get the Ares Cabin to stop arguing with the Apollo Cabin. Gods, those two were infuriating. Clarisse was yelling at Will Solace and vice versa. Honestly, she had no clue what exactly they were talking about. However, whatever it was, it would have to wait.

"Be Quiet!" Her charmspeak pulsed through the air, shutting up the two yelling demigods. She faced the Iris Message once more and was met with a demigod she didn't know whether to fear or to pat on the head.

Nico di Angelo.