And So He Went| Chapter 2*

I'm so stupid. If you caught on, I mistook 'Hestia' for 'Hecate.' I don't have a proofreader, so it wasn't until today that I actually saw it.. Whoops

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     He slammed the case shut and swept a hand through his hair. He was twitching violently and was clutching his hands in a fist. His tar eyes were closed, trying to rack in patience that could never appear. Nico grimly held his wand and looked at his case before looking at the exit of his cabin longingly. As much as the wand had fascinated him, Nico did not want to go on the quest Hecate had requested of him. More so, commanded him. He wasn't allowed to tell anyone about his journey. Lord Hades had immediately reminded him after getting blessed by Hecate. He rolled his eyes. If the two magical beings ever met, he thought, he would imagine the dead Octavian yelling "Wizard scum! Die!" Even at the light of the joke, he knew it would not be enough to make him in high spirits. He sighed. Nothing would do, anymore atleast. He took one last look around the cabin and towards his clock. The longer hand was reaching towards the twelve, while the smaller was just ahead. Nico breathed deeply, and as the two hands ticked in the same spot, he shadow traveled to a very special train station in London, with his cart and case in hand, on September 1rst.

    Nico tumbled out of the shadows and cursed in Ancient Greek. He had landed in the shadows of a very clear pole right in the center of the station. The son of Hades quickly looked around to make sure no one had spotted him. "Thank the gods..." He mumbled and quickly sped off to 9 3/4. No, he wasn't stupid. He had actually asked his... Lord Hades and Hecate where Platform 9 ¾ was. Apparently, it was located between Platform 10 and Platform 9. Go figure. He glanced for the first time since he shadow traveled there at King's Cross. It looked more like a mix of a museum and a subway, he thought. There was a rounded roof with glass the spread delicately like one in a museum. However, there were trains and tracks placed here and there, that took away the aspect. He started speed walking towards 9 and 10 and his eyes widened when he saw three particular wizards and witch talking casually as they went through the wall. Nico rushed past some pedestrians (really, even the dead were better at moving that these people) and went directly through the wall. Half of him though: "Nico di Angelo, age 14, died of slamming into a wall." Or "Please, please work!" Tyche was on his side today.

    {Harry Potter}

    Harry sat down in his compartment after adjusting his luggage and turned towards Hermione and Ron. Hermione was glancing out the Window while Ron was looking longingly outside for the sweets trolley. He looked at the two and started to talk to them; or atleast, he tried to. At the door of their compartment stood a boy with dark hair and eyes that contrasted against his pale skin. The boy scanned the compartment and looked at Harry. "Excuse me, Harry Potter, would you mind if I could sit here?" The trio stared at him and Harry nodded, cautiously and slightly casually. The boy had an eerie aura and the wand in his hand was threatening. When the boy sat down, the air in the room became awkward.

"Um... hello. I'm Hermione. Hermione Granger." Hermione turned to the boy and extended her hand.

The boy stared at her hand blankly. "Nico. Pleasure to meet you." His voice was void of any expression, yet it had a slight politeness in it.

Hermione, her cheeks burning with embarrassment, took her hand down. Ron took his chance and asked him a question. "Nico... right? Haven't heard of you around Hogwarts." He looked at Nico up and down. "And I'm pretty sure you're not a first year."

Hermione slapped Ron's arm and 'Nico' said "I'm a... exchange student. From America." When he said America, Harry accidently said America too. Nico's accent was blatant, and he recognized it from the times he heard tourists walk around King's Cross. Nico looked at Harry annoyingly, before nodding.

"Yes. America. Wizarding School of Mageía." Ron muttered "That doesn't sound very American." Before Hermione slapped him again.

"What house do you think you'll be in, then?" Harry asked, curious. Harry thought that he might be in Slytherin; however, he didn't seem so bad towards the three of them. He doubted that he would be in Hufflepuff. 'Well..' he thought before  being brought back by Nico talking again.

"I suppose... I suppose that-" He was interrupted by Hermione standing straight up and saying to put on their robes. They quickly slipped on their black and red/orange robes, while Nico put on his onyx black ones. Which added to the whole 'Grim Reaper' effect. When they finally changes and sat down, their previous conversation seemed to dissipate; and the awkwardness continued. Thankfully, they reached Hogwarts. His only home.

  {Nico di Angelo}

Honestly, Nico thought the only thing that really impressed him about wizards was their architecture. Hogwarts was huge; a castle or a palace seemed to fit the definition of Hogwarts. He bet that Percy would say "Annabeth, look! Don't you love this?" Nico clutched his hands and tightened them. The water, the architecture, almost everything around here reminded him of Percy. He shook his head quickly, before following the half-giant Hagrid (thank the gods he wasn't really Iapetus or Hyperion) to the gates. Hagrid looked curiously at Nico and McGonagall seemed very tense at the sight of him being against all the first years. When the gates opened, Nico was marveled at the sight. The Great Hall wasn't named 'Great' for nothing. Students, or Wizards/Witches, sat in different tables while the teachers sat at the upper level. The tables were nothing compared to the beautiful sky manipulated on the ceiling. He took back his words; architecture wasn't just the most impressive thing about wizards. He was so sucked into the scenary, he didn't acknowledge the speech of the pink toad he briefly saw earlier, or the one of the Headmaster or the singing hat. Oh, but he did hear his name being beckoned by the hat.

"Di Angelo, Nico."

And so he went.