Chapter 15

Oliver meandered around the white halls of S.T.A.R Labs, clenching and un-clenching his fists. Something was telling him this wasn't who he was, or how he was known to be. Something deep down was trying to pull him back. But he couldn't. He didn't know anything about who he was or who these people were, not anymore. And that Barry boy, the boy on the bed, they certainly didn't mix well. Like chalk and cheese.

Barry jogged behind Oliver, trying to keep up, ironically, with the long, stiff strides of the bulky man. The annoyance was radiating off him and Barry, for some unknown reason, felt like this was the perfect opportunity. The opportunity to fight. Why? Who cares! He needed to fight! He needed to beat this man, prove he was his equal. No. Prove he was better than him! This man, this 'Oliver Queen', looked down on him.

Wait a minute. How did he know that? Something inside of Barry's mind shifted and for a moment, he slowed his pace and contemplated the situation. How did he know this man looked down on him? He'd literally only just met him. They'd had a little 'falling out', yes, but that isn't reason enough to provoke a reaction out of him.

No. Oliver Queen had underestimated him. A memory emerged at the forefront of his mind. Barry was angry. Very angry! Oliver had shot him. With two arrows. Just to prove. Him. Wrong. Now it was his turn. If only he could get rid of this headache, he'd be able to concentrate better.

Oliver breathed through his nose, pursing his lips and tightening his fists. In his past, Barry had attacked him. He was sure. He remembered it now, all so clearly. The man in the red suit had used him as a punching bag. He had dragged him down a road, had let him fall off a roof! How could he have forgotten!

He rounded a corner and found himself opposite a lift. Turning, he saw Barry come to a stop a couple of meters behind him. The two stood there, glaring daggers into each others eyes.

"You tried to kill me."

"You shot me with an arrow."

"I guess we're even then."

"Not for long."

(A/N)

Nothing much to say here. Except that I'll be releasing chapters me frequently. One more in a few minutes, and at least 2 a week from now on. Cya!