Chapter 23

Caitlin handed Diggle and Joe earpieces whilst Felicity and Cisco set up an array of technical equipment in the back of the S.T.A.R Labs van. Once Joe had his earpiece in, his ears were met with the bickering still commencing between the two heroes.

"Seriously guys, shut it!" Ronnie was coming to the end of his patience with them both.

The group were currently a block away from the bank. Joe had managed to phone the station and report a mysterious fire that happened to have spread through an abandoned factory - courtesy of Firestorm. The blaze should keep them distracted long enough for them to handle Marco. The majority of the group had voted that Ronnie and Stein take charge of matters once inside the building. With Barry and Oliver still more or less armatures at what they were once masters of, no one was exactly relaxed with this mission.

"Ready?" Stein asked Ronnie.

"Ready." Ronnie replied.

The younger man held the mechanical device to his chest. It's spider-like legs grappled onto his shirt.

"Um, when you say ready ... ready for what exactly?" Barry questioned, exchanging a curious glance with Oliver who looked equally as puzzled.

Ronnie took a deep breath. "Just keep quiet, OK?"

And with that, he and Stein both grabbed each others forearms. There was a bright light flicker between the two before Ronnie's body seemed to absorb Steins. Puffing out his cheeks, Ronnie turned to the pair behind him, the whites of his eyes now flames.

"Is it hot in here, or is it just me?"

Oliver and Barry's jaws hung open. Oliver swallowed and took a step back, but the speedster grabbed his shoulder and thrust the man in front of him.

"Touch it." Whispered Barry, pointing at Firestorm.

"It?" Ronnie growled.

"It? IT?" Stein boomed inside the younger's mind.

Oliver's eyes widened and he shook his head. "Nope. Sorry but no."

"Can you guys concentrate please? We are meant to be catching a meta-human here." Diggle's stern voice echoed down their earpieces. Man, did he prefer Oliver and Barry before they lost their memories. He'd be glad when this was all over and Team Arrow could return to the comfort of Starling City and it's manageable crime.

Firestorm shook his head. "Yeah, right, sorry. You two? Follow me."

Ronnie turned on his heels, mumbling to himself - or so it seemed to the two heroes - and began to march down the nearest alleyway, following directions being relayed from Caitlin and Cisco into his ear.

"Where'd the old man go?" Barry muttered, leaning into Oliver so as not to be loud enough for Ronnie to hear.

"Don't ask me!" Snapped the vigilante, tutting and widening his stride.

"Turn right on the next alley and straight ahead should be the bank."

"'Kay, thanks Cait."

The trio - plus Stein - slowed their pace as they came closer to the building. Keeping to the cover of the shadows provided in the alley, they began to formulate a plan.

We could get in undetected. Have the element of surprise? Or we could just use a diversion. Martin suggested.

Ronnie quoted the elder.

"He's currently in one of the vaults. He's slow, guys. That arrow to the leg must've left some lasting damage." Cisco chimed.

Oliver smiled smugly. He may not be able to remember it, but he was pretty proud of his well-placed shot.

"Right," Ronnie turned his attention to the front of the bank. "We'll go in first. We're not exactly as renowned as you two and he might not know us yet. If we go in and cause a distraction, you two follow behind and see to it that he's subdued."

"Subdued how?" Oliver questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"And why do you keep saying 'we'?" Added Barry.

Firestorm rolled his eyes.

And I thought it was bad that I was losing my memory.

Ronnie chuckled at Stein's comment.

"Firstly, I need you both to try to work together. I don't care how, just let it come naturally or find a new way of working with each other but make sure that neither of you mess up and both of you look out for one another."

Another click in Oliver's mind. Look out for Barry, he thought.

"And secondly, Stein is in my mind." Ronnie said simply.

"Wait, WHA-"

Barry was cut off by Ronnie's hand covering his mouth. Still mumbling behind the man's palm, Oliver cuffed him around the back of the head.

"They're right, shut up Allen."

Barry narrowed his eyes.

Behind the com-link, Joe made a mental note to tell Oliver later that he was the only one allowed to cuff Barry around the head.

"OK," Said Ronnie. "Let's move."

{A/N}

Yo guys, sorry about the supa short chapter. Last minute homework I forgot about because I've been on #ThanksGivingBreak2016.

New hashtag, spread it around. #CopyrightTechArrow2016.
#Hashtag
Yep.
Bye.
Subscri- wait, wrong platform.
Follow me and stuff!!1