Chapter 16

Diggle wandered over to the trio of geniuses currently scouring every source in central city for the matching face of Marco Andrews. He couldn't help but feel a little outnumbered.

"Caitlin, why don't you call in Ronnie and Martin?" Suggested Felicity, not looking up from her screen.

"Got it. I'll do that now." And with that, she went off to phone her husband, asking for yet another favour.

"Cisco, you got anywhere yet?" Diggle asked, folding his arms and leaning against the desk.

"Nope. Just the crimes we already know about. He's pretty good at covering any tracks guys."

Felicity nodded. After a few more minutes in silence, the blonde suddenly slammed a hand on the keyboard. "But not good enough!"

All attention flew towards Felicity and the computer in front of her.

"He was seen limping past the police station not five minutes ago," She relayed triumphantly. "couldn't be more than three blocks away with that injury!"

Caitlin chose that moment to stroll back in, a sweet smile plastered on her face. "They're on their way."

XXXX

Barry continued to glare at Oliver, who was equally trying to stare down the boy.

"You don't intimidate me." Said Barry, his voice steady.

"Am I supposed to be by you?" Mocked Oliver in return. Barry shrugged and smirked, only irking the man more.

"I'm warning you, Allen, you'd better use your speed of yours to run off in the other direction if you know what's good for youl."

"Control?" Scoffed Barry. "What control? Have you heard what the Arrow does? What you do"

Oliver stayed silent, in denial of his intrigue.

"Oh yeah, I saw. Looked up the Arrow and Flash when Felicity was out buying food. Turns out a dizzy spell can cause a lot of distraction."

Barry relaxed his shoulders and chuckled.

"Turns out you're not a saint, Olly-boy. You're not a hero, like me. You're not even successful anymore. Lost your company, your money, your family-"

Oliver felt something heavy fall in his chest. His family? He hadn't even bothered to ask about his life. He didn't realise he had one! He couldn't remember anything.

"You're alone and for good reason." Barry took a dangerous step forward. "You're a murderer."

Oliver raised an eyebrow. "Am I now?" Shaking his head, he pulled out his phone from his pocket and read-

"Henry Allen murdered his wife, Nora Allen, in front of their 11 year old son, Barry." He typed something fast on the screen of his mobile before quickly moving on. "The Flash brings doom upon central city, hundreds dead, many more injured." More scrolling. "Danton Black, fell to his death after a powerful fight with the red streak, two dead from poison gas, where is the streak? Oh wait, what's this? The Scarlet speedster attacks the Starling Vigilante?"

Barry shuffled his feet, fury building inside of him.

"Journalist killed by heart shredded to pieces. Could this be the work of a speedster?"

"Stop."

"Critical casualties from deadly bees, The Flash wasn't fast enough it seems."

"Stop!"

"Meta Humans released by the Flash. Will they terrorize us again? Are we safe?"

"I said stop!"

"Death of Detective Eddie Thawne, partner of Detective Joe West and boyfriend of journalist Iris West."

Something inside Barry snapped.

"STOP!" He screamed.

Happy with the reaction, Oliver returned the phone to his pocket and smirked, similar to how Barry had earlier. "Looks like you're not much of a hero either."

And with that, a gust of wind filled the room and a trail or yellow lightning flew towards a prepared Oliver Queen.