Chapter 4.7 (Counting down to Hogwarts)

Sooo little rant,
None of you have to read this but it is the reason why I'm updating now so good for all of you.
Anyway, as you know I've been busy studying for my final exams...
And I will finally learn next week whether I passed or not and I cannot go to the uni of my dreams without passing. So I'm basically freaking out! And well, it's been a long few weeks since my last exam and I'm dying of boredom so expect a lot more updates in the future.

Also I wanna dedicate this chapter, actually pretty much the whole book to Heartberry10 because I love talking to you. Does not mean I'm spoiling anymore, darling😉. So anyway, new chapter, YAYYY!

Enjoy!
Love Pip,

♡♡♡♡
"What's up, Harry?" Asked Ron, the moment they had closed the door of the attic room behind them.

"There's something I haven't told you...Well...I told Ara but not you two." Harry said. "On Saturday morning, I woke up with my scar hurting again."

Hermione gasped and started making suggestions at once, mentioning a number of reference books, and everybody from Albus Dumbledore to Madam Pomfrey, the Hogwarts matron.

Ron simply looked dumbstruck. "But- he wasn't there, was he? You-Know-Who? I mean- last time your scar kept hurting, he was at Hogwarts, wasn't he?"

"I'm sure he wasn't in Privet Drive." Said Harry. "But I was dreaming about him...him and Peter- you know, Wormtail. I can't remember all of it now, but they were plotting to kill...someone."

"It was only a dream." Said Ron bracingly. "Just a nightmare."

"Yeah, but was it, though?" Said Harry, turning to look out of the window at the brightening sky. "It's weird, isn't it...my scar hurts, and three days later the Death Eaters are on the march, and Voldemort's sign's up in the sky again."

"Don't. say. his. name!" Ron hissed through his teeth.

"And remember what Tori said?" Harry went on, ignoring Ron. "At the end of last year?"

Hermione scoffed. "Oh, please, Harry. Divination is a very imprecise branch-"

"So you're denying that his servant escaped before midnight?" Aurora said. "Tori was very clear. She said the Dark Lord would rise again...greater and more terrible than before...and he'd manage it because his servant was going to go back to him...and that night Wormtail escaped."

There was a silence as Ron fidgeted with his bedspread. "Why were you asking if Hedwig had come, Harry?" Hermione asked. "Are you expecting a letter."

"I told Sirius about my scar." Said Harry, shrugging. "I'm waiting for his answer."

"Good thinking!" Said Ron, his expression clearing. "I bet Sirius'll know what to do!"

"I hoped he'd get back to me quickly." Said Harry.

"But we don't know where Sirius is...he could be in Africa or somewhere, couldn't he?" Said Hermione reasonably. "Hedwig's not going to manage that journey in a few days."

"Yeah, I know." Said Harry.

"Come on, Harry, let's go play Quidditch in the orchard."

"Ron, Harry doesn't want to play Quidditch. He's tired and-"

"Yeah, I want to play Quidditch." said Harry suddenly. "Hang on, I'll get my Firebolt."

"You should probably ask Ginny to come fly with you," said Aurora, shouting after them.