Chapter 4.29 (The end of innocence)

Don't know if anyone noticed this but with so much free time on my hands I've been working very hard to finish this book so there isn't so much of a seperation between the published part of the series and where I already am with actually writing it. I mean, I literally finished Ron's poisoning in book 6 a month or so ago. So I'm going to try annd finish this book and the next this summer. Maybe even start publishing the sixth once I've completely finished that. I always have some space between written and published parts because I often spontaneously come up with new characters and plotlines and often change them like five times before I settle on one. 

Anyhow I'll try to finish this book today. The new book in the series will be called: 'The Princess of Light' and will finally completely reveal Aurora's back story and introduce us to a new mysterious character called Caspian Beaufort who claims to be the son of Orion. So feel free to comment and vote on these new chapters and I'll introduce the new book somewhere this week!

Love, Pip

Little Hangleton graveyard

Little Hangleton, England

24 June 1995

Harry felt his feet slam into the ground. His injured leg gave away and he fell forwards, his hand let go of the Triwizard Cup. He raised his head.

"Where are we?" He asked.

Cedric shook his head. He got up, pulled Harry to his feet, and they looked around.

They had left the Hogwarts grounds completely. They had obviously travelled miles - perhaps hundreds of miles - for even the mountains surrounding the castle were gone. They were standing instead in a dark and overgrown graveyard. The black outline of a small church was visible beyond a large yew tree to their right. A hill rose above them to their left. Harry could just make out the outline of a fine old house on the hillside.

Cedric looked down at the Triwizard Cup and then up at Harry. "Did anyone tell you the Cup was a portkey?" He asked.

"Nope," Said Harry. He was looking around the graveyard. It was completely silent, and slightly eerie. "Is this supposed to be a part of the task?"

"I dunno." Said Cedric. He sounded slightly nervous. "Wands out, d'you reckon?"

"Yeah," said Harry.

They pulled out their wands. Harry kept looking around him. "Do you see that?" Harry asked Cedric, pointing at something lying on the ground a few feet away from them.

"Wait a minute...is that....is that...?" Cedric said, squinting through the dark.

Harry hurried towards the figure on the ground. It was a girl with long golden hair that was sprawled around her like a halo. Her eyes were closed and she was lying in a fetus-position. "Ara! Ara!"

"Rori!" Cedric said, his voice laced with panic and worry. "Is she breathing?"

"Yes." Harry said as he turned her on her back. "I think she's been Stunned. Rennervate!" He whispered, pointing his wand at her.

Aurora stirred, before she slowly opened her eyes, blinking in confusion. "Harry? Cedric?" She tried to sit up but immediately held her head. "Why am I so dizzy? Where are we? What are you doing here? What am I doing here? What happened?"

"You tell us." Harry said. "The Cup was a Portkey. We're in some kind of graveyard-"

"Are you the only ones?" Aurora asked, glancing at something behind Harry. Something seemed to be moving in the dark.

"Yeah, Krum used the Cruciatus Curse on Cedric so we knocked him out and we heard Fleur scream but we have no idea what happened to her-"

"So that figure coming towards us now is probably not our friend?" Aurora said, pointing at the approaching figure.