Chapter 2 "College today?"

*Nefeli's profile*

Nefeli's Pov

Today it's the first day at college after Christmas!

How can that be a happy one?

I had the most wonderful holidays of my life in Greece and today, going to college AGAIN,after an era of relaxing, will make me land in reality AGAIN. Back to bases again.
The good aspect of this "come-back", is that I am going to meet my classmates, my friends and my girls. I'm gonna start attending classes about dance and of course I'm gonna start preparing my final choreography for the scholarship with a combination of the final exam, because I'm on the last year of college.

The Lockhurg College!

A small but famous college at the central of Lockhurg Town.

Ughh...

I'm so anxious about the finals.

Lockhurg cooperates with the enormous famous University College London (UCL). Not actually cooperate but UCL provides only for five excellent students a scholarship for the next year. And that is the best dream from every senior dancer to actually attend class to UCL.

And I hope I'll get one of this.

One of the reason that I can't wait to go to college is from my girls. They are Georgia,Vicky and Margaret. Those are my best female friends! We met each other at the first grade of junior high school and since then we are unsaperated.

The girls are my life. They are right, on my side, at the good and in the bad times. They support me and I support them. I am here whenever they need me. In A life with good times and bad ones and tough situations TOGETHER, you need those people to support you!

Rich and I were best friends too!

We have been know each other  since we were babies due to our families who were close friends. With Rich, I feel that the best side of me is revealed just when I am with him. I love him more than anything. I don't know if that's because I can't have him, but since no one is chat at my eyes, an untouchable aim is the best motivation to keep trying. One day he may see the other aspect of me.

Who knows?

The alarm starts ringing !

I open my eyes only to see a dark room. I put the alarm off and open my eyes again only to see my mum above on my head . She kissed me and I could feel her soft eyes on my cheek.

"Good morning honey " she told me grinning while she was removing the curtains, living the light to enter my dark room. I was blinded with so much sudden sun light.

"Morning " I said while I was stretching. My eyes start adapting to the extra light. " I 'll be up in a couple of minutes. " I announced.

"Okay but I have to leave for work so have a nice week baby and take care of yourself . Goodbye "

"Bye mum" I told her.

I close my eyes again.
I could not realise how quickly the time passed by. Suddenly I re-open my eyes.

I saw the clock.

7:30!

God ! I would be late at school if I didn't Get up right that time . First day late? BADD... :'/

I got up and tidied the mixed up sheets. I get dressed as quickly as possible, putting a pair of skinny Jeans, a brand new white BSB T-shirt that I bought last week and a leather jacket that completes my casual look .Then,I go to bathroom, brush my teeth and clean my hair mess by brushing them, let them straight and free. I put a basic cover for my makeover consists of powder put all over my face, concealer for my black cyrcles under my eyes and the blush-up makes my face more charmy and girly. Think I am ready !

I go downstairs, in the kitchen where a full nutritious breakfast was waiting for me. Fried Eggs, two bottles of fresh orange juice and milk, the box with honey cereals, plenty of slices of bread with different marmalade on them.

Yummy!

Unfortunately, I didn't have time to try everything so I just grab a bowl and full it with cold milk and honey cereals. I ate them while I was watching my favourite cartoon on telly : " Tom & Jerry " In a couple of time , I finished eating, as I heard Rich come in just in time, in order to drive us to the college once again. Together !

"Hey, Nef. " he told grinning.
I love that nickname. Firstly beacause he find it out himslef for me and also because he is the only one that call me like that. Actually not the only one, but with that cutie and warm voice!

* - *

"Hey Rich!"I reply as I was lacing the shoelace of my black nike trainers.

"Nice day ha?"

"Yes actually it is! But after a long super time spending without college, did college destroy that nice day? Of course." I said sarcastically. Actually, I am bored of that routine that starts again. I feel like I am not either relaxed or decompressed at all or that I have the courage to start that routine  again?

But I'll find that necessary courage due to the dance courses, that they needed.

I think I will be fine!

Yeahh...

"Come on Nef! Don't be like that!" He said kissing my cheek. I felt blushing. But That make my day a little better!

"Fine Rich. I'll try" I promised with a grin on my face like he had promised the moon to me. And he definetely didn't.

"Hurry up! We are going to be late!"He scold me like my mum.

But I was devoting on making the ponytail done. I barely heard him. However, his sadness didn't seem to overcome his grin. In a heartbeat, he grabbed me from the mirror that I was standing by , raised my body with his hands and placed it at his shoulders till his car!

Nice start Ha?

Well, first "original" unit. Hope you like it ! :')

Nefeli is the famous and gorgeous actor marie avgeropoulos! <3