Chapter 10 "Not a routine as I expected"

*Vic's photo*

Nef's pov

The ballet lesson was actually interesting. I think when you make your dreams come true, you can't get bored. We learned some expectional pirouettes that made Our choreography more elegant, and generally, our skills more advanced.

I love ballet so much.

It's a way of express our feeling and feel the rhythm of music. I love dancing and I'd love to win the competition. Having the opportunity to go even on a tour at those famous Dance Academies or attend semesters about dance in the most well known University would be like a dream to me. However, even if I don't win any of those opportunities, taking part would be enough for me.

The next morning, I woke up and I felt pain right at my legs and at my back. I hope that I would be better. Dancing for a lot of time had disadvantages too; your whole body hurts every time. 

I had my usual lift from Rich, but, despite the fact that we were going at college by car, we were a little bit late. My morning hanger had taken the control of my body, so I was actually begging Rich to leave me at the bakery first in order to pick something to eat.

And because he is an angel, we had a stop there!

Today there was a boring day.

Mrs Mark just told us some tips to make our choreography more advanced and she saw us a presentation of famous dancers; their successful path, their life's and their way of dancing. However, watching everything in theory (the way of dancing specially) made the lesson a little bit boring. Before I understood it, it was time for lunch.

"Finally!" I said to Vic as we heard the ring rung.

"That's what I was thinking. Today was boring." She said, while we were making our way to the dining room.

Firstly, we picked our usual snacks with extra sos of mayonaisse, (yummy) going to our table where Marg, Ge, Rich and his friends were sitting. When we joined them, they were talking about a party.

"Cool guys. Everyone will come" Rich said full of excitement.

"Where?" I said trying to get on point quickly.

"At my party." Robert said.

"Great." Vicky said.

The truth is I am not liking Robert  and neither does he. That hatred started when we fighted because Rich had chosen to go out with me instead of going out with his friends. Well, it may be a silly argument but despite our fake smile and our typical conversation we hate each other.

"Well, I thought that can organise a party when my parents go abroad at February. Specially, we thought about Valentine's day cause my house is spacious with plenty of rooms and it'll be like a theme party. We will organise games; Truth or dare etc and activities like that." He explained.

"It sounds perfect." I said thrilled.

Despite the hatred, I had to admit that Robert's ideas are fascinating.

Looking around you could observe some students singing, others dancing,the majority of the guys were talking and a great amount were eating gossiping. The lunchroom was like one of the movies; like a little party the most time and sometimes like musicals with dancing and singing (kinda). Sounds crazy. In a table I noticed Jeff, that new student sitting on the most boring table that every new student sat at. The nerds. Either they were talking about maths, physics, their performance on school and their grades or they were gossiping the appearance and the looks of the other students.

He was wearing a black skinny Jean, a pink jumper and a pair of Jordan. He was so cute with that pale pink shade! Like boys next door. If you get me.

I couldn't let him destroy his break.

"I'll be right back with Jeff." I announced getting up from the table and leaving the other guys shocked especially Rich.

I didn't care.

I couldn't let him in this table. I hitting straight there without caring about the gossip part. Coming closer to the table, I heard them talk about maths. 'How strange?' I thought in a sarcastic way.

I took Jeff ' s hand and enforced him follow me.

"Byee" I said ironically walking away from that table having Jeff behind me.

"Before you ask, I am not a paranoid person or a fan of you, I just-" I tried to continued but he placed his finger at my mouth.

"Thanks Nefeli." He told me made me surprised by his cool reaction.
He remembered my name?

" Nef.... Call me Nef." I said

"Okay."

Well Jeff seems to be from the boys that doesn't fall in love every week and he seems disinterested and bored in girls but he didn't treat unfriendly. It was complicated.

"Fancy coming to our table? " I proposed wanting to create a friendly atmosphere.

"Sure." He said.

As we reached to our table, I left Jeff sitting on my seat and I had a seat opossite Rich's one. He didn't seem to like it.

We were talking about the party and for my surprise, Jeff was taking part to the conversation. He was a genius. He purposed some unique ideas about the party; feasible and fabulous.

Before we understood it, the ring rung again so we made our way to class. I left the other guys going to their class as I would go first to my locker to take some notes about the choreography plan. I took my notebook and closed my locker, bumping into a pink small paper.

"Can I go forward when my love is here?"

Romeo (2)

I didn't expect that.

It was like a big punch in my nose.

What was that for?

It was so sweety. But does this note means that I have a secrete admirer?

I read that note about a million times. What does this signature Romeo(2) means? There were more than one fans?

I went back to my class a little bit delayed. I showed to Vic the reason of the delay and she was thrilled about that idea. She said that I will live a romance if I find the guy who is behind those notes. I dont know. I am not used to all those; secrete fans, relationships, romances bla bla bla. That wasn't my type. However, hearing my best friend talking about the note, I liked the idea of the whole thing.

Mrs Cindy continued to present the project. I couldn't focus on and participate in the class. That small pink paper had changed completely my mood and that boring routine made me dream that guy. I was thinking him, of who would be.

"Mrs Link, can you answer the question?" I heard Mrs Cindy asking me.

'Which question? What did she say?' I thought. But I didn't tell anything. I just waited her to leave me. I didn't care at all.

I was thinking about my ROMEO.

Hey guysss..... I think that as the time goes by, the chapter become more and more interesting.

So who is that Romeo (2)?

I can't wait to hear your opinions.