Chapter 20 "The Big Day; the date"

*Jeff*

Nef's pov

At every meeting with a guy, I was wondering what I was about to wear and where we would go. However, that date was a different one. I asked Jeff if we would go to a club or something and he said no. I asked him if we would Go to a restaurant or something and he said no. I asked him if we would go to the cinema and he said no. He just advised me to stay with the same clothes as on the court. When we went to Ge's house, I informed the girls about this date. The truth is that the girls didn't enjoyed it as I did because we had planned a sleepover for tonight. But I promised them that I would be back till 9 and a half and they stopped be mad at me.

"You'll change your outfit Nef." Ge said

"But he told me I was all right. " I added

"But he can't see you with the same clothes." Marg told me supporting Ge's point of view.

"You may but a jacket that will change your appearance. " Vic announced

"Yeah, that's right. That what I'll do...." I said and I went right to Ge's wardrobe.

I was looking to this "mess" for about twenty minutes when I found a Jean jacket and my outfit became completed with a blue shirt that I tied at my back. I didn't want to wear more clothes or to become over-dressed Because firstly I can't 'support' this style and Additionally Jeff told me to stay with the same clothes.

I texted to Jeff from our meeting place *date place actually* and I  told him that at half past 9 I had to be home. After making fun of me, he decided that he would pick our surprise destination. The date place was out of my house again but because I was at Ge's house, he would come to pick from a small square next to Ge's house at 6:20 I saw Jeff at the park. He was always on time, never being late.

I put my Stan Smith and went to the square. Jeff was there sitting in a bench. He was wearing a white T-shirt and a black jeans and his Jordan shoes. I came closer.

"You were late!" He said. I looked at my watch and it was 6:40. Pff 

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to."

"It's okay. I just came here too." He said as we walking through the pavement.

" You just came here?" I asked knowing that he was waiting me for about twenty minutes.

"Yeah, I was out with Robert so he left me five minutes before."

"Well, you know Ge's house is opposite this square. " I started holding myself not to laugh.

He didn't say anything. I didn't know if he even heard me buy I didn't repeat myself as I saw his pink face. He was caught telling lies.

"So where is your car?" I asked him.

"There is no car. We'll go there on foot." He Announced.

The truth is I'm always on fit due to the gym and the dance academy. However, I'm not a fan of running or even walking. But I'm a fan of car.

"didn't you come to the race with your car?" I asked.

"No Nef. I was on foot."

"Where did you change?"

"At Robert's house? "

"And where are we going? " I asked again. I wanted to know if our destination was far away. The best way to learn was that game of quick answer.

"You are tiring." He told me, interfering the question.

"Me?" I asked pretending the insulted one.