Chapter 8 "Best friends' Day"

Nef's pov

I woke up a couple times again in the morning feeling sick. I was so thankful that Rich was there, next to me, for every single time. Not that he was woken up on his own. Actually, if I hadn't done it, he would keep sleeping  until now. It was 11 o' clock by now, and I am sleeping, next to my gorgeous best friend.

So this day was for us?

No college?

Wonderful.

*~*

When I opened my eyes at 11 o' clock, I felt Rich's hot breath in my neck, breathing lightly. As quiet as possible, I got up and walked through the bathroom, doing what I had to do. Plus brushing my teeth. This sick-breath was not what I wanted Rich to smell.

I didn't want to scare my best friend with my morning breathe, did I?

So, after I got dressed and generally, after checking myself thousand of times, I decided to wake up Rich, so that we could do something together. I didn't want to spend the only day that we were alone, sleeping.

I returned to my bed only to see him, for my surprise, still sleeping! (Please hit the sarcasm)

He was sleeping like an ox, every time. His hands were on my side, covering with his body, the whole bed, whereas his legs were not only out of the blanket, but also out of my tiny bed too.

He was like a monster on my tiny bed.

A gorgeous monster.

I was wondering how tall people could be sleeping conveniently in small blankets like that!

I went closer. His face still angel!
Damn!

How can he stay as hot as a devil when he is not even wanting to, while I am like a bush with a body when I get up?

He was so cute. His face was peaceful as sunlight was over her legs, the one which escaped from the closed window. That boy was so gorgeous even when he was sleeping.

Like an American actor being the star in a movie.

Arrows maybe! 

Grant Gustin maybe!

How could I wake him up?

I stood on my knees and softly massaged his head. He started moving his face a little bit but then he understood what was that about.

"Wake up little sleeper" I whispered down to his ear causing a smile appeared on his face.

He started flickering his eyes so that they could be adjusted into the sunlight, and stretching his gorgeous body which made me observed that he had slept only with his boxer. His body was so muscled and fit. This view made my lips automatically bit each other. He was so hot.

'Nefeli, take your eyes off him. You will eat him.'

He yawned once, which made me laugh and then he smiled at me lightly.

This boy was like an angel.

"Good morning babygirl" he smiled"What time is it?"

"Half past eleven."

"How are you feeling?"

"Pretty good Rich. Don't worry"

"After spitting up third times, how could you not feel good?"

"I couldn't help it." I laughed.

"Fancy going out for breakfast?"

"Well, sure."

"Alright!"

"I am going to get dressed properly while you are going to get up and dressed as well. If you want any change, have a look on my wardrobe!" I said. Rich had left plenty of clothes in my wardrobe. He sleeps here everytime. But before I continue I felt his arm brutally around me, pushing me into the bed again.

"Richhhh" I screamed.

He wrapped his arm around me and said; " I just want five more minutes, here with my best friend."

I laughed while he was tickling me in every piece of my body. I was laughing like a small child. This guy made me whatever he wanted.
"I just hope nobody else is here." I wished.

We were under the quilt.

I was curled by my precious boy, my smile was never leaving me when I was around him, just being here with him. I just wanted to stop the time now! Right here! In my bed with my best friend. Nothing sexual, just laying. I watched the clock next to my babuscas (Russian dolls which are the first inside the second etc.) on the shelf. 12 o clock.

"Rich come one. You owe me a breakfast out."

"Come one baby! Today we are staying in. Just the two of us."

We stayed under the warm sheets. Curled to each other. Sometime, I felt Rich breath again against my neck. He was sleeping again. " little sleeper..." I whispered without getting an answer. I just closed my eyes and dreaming Rich and I as a couple. His arms were still around me, getting me closer and closer as he was breathing.

Well, this is for what we live. We live for those short moments that makes your whole soul shining, for those shy smiles that makes you radiate, for that hugs that stays forever.

I am living for Rich!

Suddenly, I felt a kiss pressed under my tattoo,my tattoo that only Rich knew where was it, that only Rich knew that I have one in my back.

Neither girls nor my parents.

It was a secret tattoo symbolising something.

Something that no one knew.

Even Rich.

He knew how much I liked his lips pressed against my tattoo. I liked the sense of being kissed there, from the right person though. Rich was doing it either when I wasn't feeling alright or when he wanted a favor. I didn't know what he wanted now, so I just kept my eyes closed.

'You are living the dream' I whispered to myself.

As the time went by, my dream was having more and more action. I was napped dreaming what I wanted to actually happen in reality.

They knew when they say that you dream what your subconscious wants to!

I dreamed that my best friend was feeling the exact same feeling with me. That he loved me back, more than a friend, more than a best friend, more than a soul mate!

Like a girl!

What a coincidence!

But then my dream became blank. Or better dark and scary. Suddenly,  over my dream a shadow came over, covering Rich's and my face, made me unable to see around. I was trapped, trapped on my own dream.

I quickly opened my eyes being completely scared, breathing hard.
Having Rich's arms wrapping my body, made me feel secure again. Having generally him around my body, made my heartbeats come back to a normal pace again. He made me forget about everything bad.

How could I not be happy for that?

"Everything okay?" He asked me softly pressing another kiss on my arrow-tattoo.

"Everything is fine"

The best chapter of all I think, ha?

As you can see, as the chapters go by the story becomes more and more interesting.

If you like my story, votes and comments over there.

↘ ⬇ ↙