Chapter 27 " Jeff's apartment "

Nef's pov

I was still mad at Jeff for his attitude at the table despite his apologise and his kisses *-*. I'm lying again. I couldn't be still mad. He was so sweet.

After the dessert(yeah, I offered him an extra plate of chocolate pie), Jeff and I went to his apartment. He wanted so much to show it. I changed into a pair of dark black Jeans and my blue with my Stan Smith. My outfit was done by wearing a black ribbon on my curly hair. I got my bag and I left with Rich for his apartment only when I informed my dad that I would be back at 11 o' clock.

Jeff was waiting for me at his car, while I was trying to get a bargain for the returning time.

I was walking to the car when I watched at Newman's house. I saw that picturesque house looking every window of the it house. My psychology was broken. My confident wasn't exist. I paused my body and I was now looking at him.

Our eye contract was broken by the glass of window. I didn't expect watching him at the window like that. I felt so awkward and weird by just seeing my best friend standing over there. I wanted so much kissing him and make love with him but no. We were just fighting as always.

That contract was stopped by Jeff. I saw him waiting for me out of the car. I came closer to him.

"I'm sorry! I didn't know what to wear!" I said smiling still feeling that gap.

"I know you!" He replied and then we left for his apartment.

After about a half an hour, we reached into a small forest. Like my neighbourhood's one.

"This is just like my neighbourhood's one!" I kept saying again again.

"My house is here!" He replied walking in the forest.

"Like on the tree?" I asked laughing.

"Like on the forest!" He smiled.

We walked for a couple of minutes when a woody house appeared behind a tree. Like the house of Calen's at Twilight. I loved it. It was so picturesque.

"This is soo... I really can't find the right adjective. " I managed to say.

"You like it?" He asked placing his hand around my waist.

"I love it!" I said holding his hand and pressing my lips against him kissing him softly.

"Come on. You have to approve a whole house." He said pushing my body to follow him.

We walked into the house. I gasped. This house was a dreamhouse.

When I opened the door, what I saw was truly awesome. Until now, I thought that my living room was the cosiest and best of all. I was wrong. That woody living room reminded the one that I had in my village. The carpets, the furniture and generally the atmosphere was so cosy that I felt like my home from the first time.

 The carpets, the furniture and generally the atmosphere was so cosy that I felt like my home from the first time