Chapter 43 "Jealousy after all"

*Jeff's addidas black jacket*

Nef's pov

I was cuddling with Jeff at his couch for about a half an hour while I was looking at my Facebook notifications and Jeff was playing with my hairs. I knew he was looking at the messages on Facebook even if he pretended not to. For that, I pressed on Youtube the "Step up 4" to distract him from the research, but still my messages were visible to my phone screen. Maybe the movie would help.

And just when I had nothing to hide and nothing suspicious watching my mobie, I had a message from Leonidas, the Greek gorgeous guy that I have it on my class, his Facebook profile image now on my screen. A wonderful image from him from his Greek vacation on Skiathos with him on his swimsuit, his tense body on spot.

Nahh...

If I hide my phone screen, he would suspect me.

If I close the phone, he would suspect me.

If I got up from our lying position on the couch, he would suspect me.

Please Jeff, don't look at my phone screen. Don't!

"Butterfly?" He said pressing a kiss against my ear. Despite my strong thoughts, his kiss made me shaking.

"Mmm" I mumbled.

"Who is that guy, that texted you?" He asked pressing another kiss down my ear. He was kissing me in order to take my body control, and my mind too. He wouldn't. I got him.

"Are you interrogating me?" I asked as furious as possible. I wouldn't let him know every single conversation with every single boy.

I just wouldn't.

"I'm just asking you."

"You don't know him!"

"I can meet him!" He smirked. I hate that smirking. He could make me punch him till he is bleeding with only fuckin smirk.

"It's not necessary! "

"Why?"

"You don't need to." I screamed. I hated being interrogated by Jeff. It was like a game that I knew I'll lose. Plus, all the fights that we had already done, were a certain win for him. The way he talked made me change my thoughts and feel the urge to apologise.

"Chill' baby!" He said pressing another kiss down my ear. My nerves were leaving my head, my body was no more stressed.

"You made me mad!"

"I.made.you.madd?" He highlighted every single word.

"Yes. You don't trust me!" I defended myself.

"You're Lying. I always trust you!" He said kissing my cheek. That means that his chances to win that round were slim.

Finally

"Now, who is the lier? You are the one who is interrogating me because you are jealous of Leonidas." I yelled at him, turning my face so that I could see his reaction, never leaving his hands.

He seemed socked and tense, his fingers turned into fists.

Oh crap crap crap!

Why did I tell him his name?

"Leonidas?" He asked.

"Umm..."

"Who is this?" He asked. I could feel her jealousy and her irritation at his voice. It was dull and sharp.

Why can't I keep my mouth shut for only one time?

"A guy from college!" I apologised tightly still my face turned looking deep at his blue fill-with-anger eyes.