Misunderstood

Me and Aaron hopped in my jeep and i turned on the radio. Hotline Bling by Drake came on and i just started sing. ''This song is my weakness!'' i screamed to him over the radio. He just nodded and gave me a weak smile. So i just turned off the radio and we rode in silence. Except for the fact his phone kept blowing up with text he didn't bother to read. Something was up.

We pulled up to Starbucks and he sat as i ordered our drinks. I sat back down with him and he looked me straight in the eye, ''I caught my girl cheating and she tried to say that he kissed her but i don't know to believe her or not. How can i tell?'' Ouch. Aaron was so sweet and cute how could a girl cheat on him? I could tell he was really hurt but i didn't really know a whole lot about these situations, ''Honestly Aaron, i think you should just move past it and if it happens again you should just move on'', He stared at me nodding and finally showing some good emotion. ''2 double chocolaty chip frappachinoes for Lexi''. I walked over and got our drinks and we headed back out to my car. I turned on the radio and Dark Horse by Katie Perry came on and Aaron started singing with me and dancing dramatically to it.

We pulled up to my house and got out as i saw the rest of the guys come storming up, ''Aaron how could you go off with her, you have a girlfriend!'' Me and Aaron looked at each other then back at the boys laughing. They looked so confused, ''Me and Aaron just went to talk, he had some personal problems he needed special girl help with'', Their faces slowly relaxed as they relized what was going on. Matt spoke up, ''oh, we thought Aaron asked you out and was cheating on him girlfriend, and breaking the bro code''. Aaron's went all gloomy again, ''Actually, Kim was the one who cheated on me''. Jack G got really mad for some reason, ''What the fuck! with who!?'' He seemed more upset then anyone else including Aaron. ''It doesn't matter Jack''. ''Yes it does, no one deserves to be cheated on it's not fucking right! imma kill him!'' i walked up to Jack placing my hand on his shoulder to try to calm him down. ''You guys go on ill talk to Jack about it''. All of the boys left but Cameron was hesitating. I shot him that 'go away before i beat your ass look' and he walked away smirking. I will really beat his ass i hope he knows. I looked over at Jack who was slightly calmer as i noticed tears forming in his eyes. I reached my hand up wiping his eyes making him look at me, ''i already talked to Aaron about it, everything's gonna be fine. Now what's wrong with you Jack ?''

Gilinsky's POV

I looked down at Lexi and i could see she was really worried about me. It's just i couldn't stand the fact that Kim! She was a lil hoe that he is in love with and i can't let him get hurt. Lexi shook me out of my thoughts, ''Jack, what's wrong?'' I pushed her off of me. ''Nothing now get your damn hands off of me. I know where ''friends'' and everything now but you just can't go around touching me. Im fine''. I walked over to Cam's house going in and locking myself in the bathroom leaving her left standing outside. I shouldn't have left her like that or talked to her like that. But i just couldn't do it. She reminded me too much of Carly.

Cam's POV

I didn't want to leave Jack alone with Lexi. I mean, he Jack fucking Gilinsky. But she shot me that 'go away before i beat your ass look' so i just headed inside. I smirked, she could never beat me up. I went in my house and up to my room. All the boys were either laying down or playing the game so i sat down at my window watching their conversation. I saw her lift her hand and wipe a tear from his eye and ask him something. He just stood there, apparently thinking. After a minute or so, she asked another question, and he pushed her off of him and said something then stormed inside. I ran down stairs just quick enough to see Jack go into the bathroom. I heard the door lock and i instantly knew what he was thinking about earlier. I rushed upstairs, this was bad, ''He's thinking about Carly again''. All the boys looked up at me,nodding understanding.

Taylor's POV

Carly? Again? She was hot but a total bitch.

Aaron's POV

That's why he got so frustrated!

Carter's POV

Yeah, i never knew Carly, i just looked up in confusion.

Nash's POV

Carly? Ew that hoe dirty. Though i feel bad for Jack.

Johnson's POV

Jack was my best friend and i knew once he got thinking about Carly he wouldn't stop for a while. I knew that bitch was no good for him. I warned Jack but he thought they were in love.

Matt's Pov

Carly was a bitch. I never met her, but i heard about her. I wandered if she was that girl from iCarly? Ooo i have to pee! I ran out of the room in a mad dash and went to the upstairs bathroom.

Lexi's POV

What the hell was going on. Did i piss him off bu wiping his fucking tear. I don't understand what's going on. He just left me standing here like a total idiot. Whatever i tried, and i'm sure the boys will talk to him.

I walked back inside my house and ran upstairs to my room slipping on some sweatpants and a shirt that said 'WARNING i do not like people, so stay away!'. It was my favorite shit i owned. I sat down in my bed and opened my laptop and went on netflix starting a new episode of PLL. But i couldn't concentrate, i just thought about Gilinsky the who time.